ES Recruitment Drive
It sounds like the game isn't fun for you anymore, or never was to begin with. So why do you keep trying to convince yourself you still wanna play this game? I mean everyone is different, but it seems it would be better off for you to just let the game go and find something else to do.
Originally Posted by tabby View Post
make replays

I have thought about that, it is hard though to turn off the MP mind and think replays. Turns me into a complete noob. Different flow, different dynamics. ETC.
|Obey|
Turning over a new leaf!
I dono
You don't need to envolve yourself in the community to play, when I was a kid the only thing I wanted out of my experience was just to be great at Toribash, the friends are nice for some, but im hot headed at the best of times, so why not just let go of trying to be everyones friend and just beat them all up instead, And if they want you to pay for it then go beat someone else up.
ive had those thoughts several times throughout the years, i remember i was around 8th dan and i felt like i reached my limit in toribash, what helped me was trying out different styles of toribash. try tricking if youve never done it, sparring, skateboarding(a new interest of mine i recommend skate-q-trick.tbm), jousting, boxing. you can also just straight up try to play differently, if you normally like to be aggressive, try being passive and tactical. throwing variety into your toribash experience is what makes you better. the difference between the best and everyone else is that the best are FULLY immersed in the game, try playing with your moves mirrored, instead of being-left handed play right-handed, the trick is to not become the tori, the game feels almost like a diff reality when u get deep into the immersion

im also down to chat in discord tho i barely look at it, im usually in either public2 or public11 and im always down to ramble about toribash
Last edited by Kirito; Aug 22, 2023 at 11:46 PM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nomad Moderated Message:
Be more straightforward with your uplifting messages or I'll fucking skin you alive.
If you enjoy playing then the grind is worth it, also if you get bored you can just try diffrent things like realism mods and such. after i get a great replay or streak in a lobby it feels amaizing since this game is so hard, it makes this game great.
check out my mods HERE
I've been playing the game for 11 years now, and from my own experience I can say that there are always so many things to get into in toribash, I've hopped on and off playing competitively right into replaymaking.

So, I suppose meeting cool people is another factor, if your friend enjoys replaymaking then you'll give it a go as well, and maybe slowly blend into that part of the community as well. I think that's the most important part, because meeting the right people will definitely make the game more fun