Toribash
wanna fite
final destination fox only no tems

oofun (too lazy to go back a bunch of pages and quote): Get rid of that stache and you will look a lot better.
Alphasonik, looks cozy over there on the ground. Classy.
oh yeah

Hey Faggots,

My name is jalis, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day posting stupid ass pictures. You are everything bad in the forum. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any permbans? I mean, I guess it's fun making shitty posts because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than whining about bans in Off-Topic.

Don't be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I'm pretty much perfect. I was captain of the Bromo Team, and original deleter of Wibbles. What posts do you make, other than "look at my acne-ridden face"? I also get straight A's, and have two banging hot girlfriends (They just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.

Pic Related: It's me and my bitches
good to finally see what you look like jalis, I see you are a member of the space police!
Last edited by tertywerty; Apr 1, 2013 at 12:08 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump

[Evil] is recruiting!

<DesiTwist> terty plays tb with the ghost turned off, uke turned off and uses that mouse with the ball in it
Originally Posted by Rude View Post
I just posted my photo and everyone insulted me

I'm laughing so hard at this kid
jirado no viraya
Im not emo

Why all toribash hate me?

you answered your own question befor you asked it.
toribash doesnt hate you, youre just easier to be condescending towards.
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
Hey.

I won't post a picture. Cuz I like my privacy, being private? I don't know if that made sense.

Probably not.

About Rude. I think that he has a lot of female friends, if you catch my drift. I mean,
look at his hair yo! that badass look on his face, imagine him looking at you, I would
run the hell away, and his armbands, they're cool, the spikey one especially.
The T-shirts are just too colourful, they give off such a good vibe of 'Hey, I'm a nice guy'.

Everything joined together like that, makes something scary ,but amazing at the same time. I'm talking about both of them btw. they should like join together to make the
ultimate ultimated thing. Wait, We got that already don't we? (Talkin bout' user
Ultimation).

Also I he looks like a 12/14 year old to me. Idk that's just me

Also, Wicked.

Wicked - you fruit

Best damn insult I heard in years, I'mma use that, no this ain't
sarcasm, I think that insult was funny. Just plain straight, without any smart words and stuff,
just, 'you fruit'. That's genious!

Also, I don't listen to metal or anything, so I don't really know, I listen to Brostep, Electro and Dubstep. Sometimes I'll listen
to some 50 cent or Eminem, and sometimes some Rob Zombie and Marilyn Manson, all depends on my mood really.
Last edited by Metriakon; Apr 1, 2013 at 02:29 AM.
Me and my twin (red hair)

I'd love to punch that faggot on the left in the face.
Last edited by PTDBank; Apr 1, 2013 at 03:39 AM.
Hattersin wants that.
ITT: People being rude to Rude. Wicked thinking fashion is relevant to music.
[Urban] | Ormo | Team Sambo

I'm taking offers for my set
Who cares if he's gay or straight? Emo or a normal person?
This thread is just to show yourself and let people see who they're playing with...
I hate emos, screeamers, etc, but I will keep it in secret...
Oops, did u just read my secret?
[Gangsters] RuBash
[TABD][Team Australia] RIP[Source]
º°À¾Ç Â࿸´°ÀË º°º¸µ ¾ ¸¿° ¾Ä°½° ´¾»¶½Ë ±ËÂÌ ½°¿¸Á°½Ë
° ÜÕÝï ÔÐÖÕ ÝÕ ÒßØáÐÛ, åãØáÐá~Tarlan