people playing: 58, servers online: 18, games played: 142,000,000 Top Player: Money

Toribash Community » General » Rapid Threads
Register FAQ General Rules Community
Closed Thread

Old Feb 8, 2009   #11
supastveo
X-agent

7th Dan Black Belt

or you could get a new family ;\
(Ne)
Ishi4admin Wh-ORMO
Old Feb 8, 2009   #12
qq5ben
Raconteur

4th Dan Black Belt
Clan: Piratez

call that.
they will help you there.
Old Feb 8, 2009   #13
Kordiss
ub3r

Black Belt

Go kill yourself then?
Joke. Go to therapeust ar whoever dont post it here, its just funny and stupid. There were lots of people like u at MuOnline and they were just reason to laugh.
Old Feb 8, 2009   #14
Chac
i love to learn

3rd Dan Black Belt
Clan: NO

So is there a poll where we can vote for methods for you to kill yourself

Really though, you're young. It's just an impulse, or you're being a very obnoxious idiot. Just fucking put up with it, it'll go away eventually

I mean holy shit man, your friends called you fat? boo fucking hoo, find new friends. Jesus you're stupid

And if you're "mother doesn't love you", it's probably because she's an alcoholic teenage cumdumpster, otherwise she's just dissaproving at your disbehaviour, but you won't try to better yourself because you're too stubborn to admit you're a huge idiot, or are too busy garnering attention over the existence you call "sad"

I mean look at the african kids eating cow shit, they're off much worse than you. Stop being a psychologically vulnerable selfish bitch.

Last edited by Chac; Feb 8, 2009 at 06:05 PM..
Old Feb 8, 2009   #15
isaac
Raconteur

5th Dan Black Belt

I say kill your self in a unique memorable way, like something bizzare! This site may help you for that, http://www.a1b2c3.com/suilodge/metfun1.htm I really find the meat grinder one funny as hell, but dont do it cus I love sausage. Or go out while killing all the others you can. You know all those school shootings? They suck because they kill like 2 people maybe, you need to bring a gun with fuckin 20 clips so you can go bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam reload bam bam bam bam and etc.

Just my advice, have a nice suicide.

(User was banned for this post (Harhar))
Selling Kung Fu Master Beard $250 USD. Non-negotiable. Now accepting bitcoin! I'll accept an offer as low as 0.15BTC!
Pretend you're as elite as us old schoolers with this unique old schooler only beard!
DesertPunk

Please click this
Visit Buy something from my Poor Quality 3D/2D/Pixel/Photography/Sounds/Writing/Scripts/Anything Shop

Last edited by suomynona; Feb 8, 2009 at 06:19 PM..
Old Feb 8, 2009   #16
*SkulFuk

This is a Belt
Clan: Parrot

Nice to see the community being as supportive as ever.

/thread.

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
Closed Thread