Ranking
Original Post
Does this happen to anyone?
Why is it that now that i'm not on toribash people are rich as fuck and like when i dueled they were always broke when i wanted to duel people ;((
Toribash became less of a grind. Now they have Bet servers, 5k tournies, etc

Back when you used to duel i'm pretty sure there were a lot less sources to get tc from.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Saw your join date. Maybe it is because more people started buying tc, Gm Tournies getting better prizes, and etc.
Last edited by Worm; Oct 16, 2015 at 08:05 PM.
people are rich as fuck because you stopped asking to duel them

simple as that.
I'm just gamin' man
Yeah without your scrubby ass banking everyone people started to actually get tc
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nomad Moderated Message:
Be more straightforward with your uplifting messages or I'll fucking skin you alive.
i guess cuz 2013 / 14 duel community controlled almost all the TC except market fags and most that TC stayed in circulation of duelers.

Also i think Hampa pumping in 20,000,000 TC to his friend (who then distributed it to others) didn't help.
Originally Posted by PACKET View Post
Also i think Hampa pumping in 20,000,000 TC to his friend (who then distributed it to others) didn't help.

You mean when people bought tc from the shop? lol
<Faint> the rules have been stated quite clearly 3 times now from high staff
Ash bought like 50mil from hampa and distributed it for like 100k a dollar
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nomad Moderated Message:
Be more straightforward with your uplifting messages or I'll fucking skin you alive.
Originally Posted by Kirito View Post
Ash bought like 50mil from hampa and distributed it for like 100k a dollar

that'd be fucking silly and he'd only make 500 dollars.
Valterain1 was defeated by hermaphrodite on Oct 17, 2015.
Originally Posted by Valterain1 View Post
that'd be fucking silly and he'd only make 500 dollars.

He sold it at about 25/$
still an absurd rate.