Stalker
Texture Artist
3D Artist
Ragey07
3D Artist
Platavion
3D Artist
What we do, and plan to do.

Our primary and only goal is to bring you, the toribashians new and exciting items to trick out your tori, or even power them up...
What lies in wait for you from the Forgers is and will always be a mystery, but we promise to make you happy with every release!

FAQ:

FAQ

Hints.
DISCLAIMER:
All items under hints are not set in stone, and may not even be made. We will not reveal information or answer questions about the items either.

Hints.

Last edited by Icky; Jul 7, 2018 at 06:33 AM.
can we have a dog sitting on our heads or even a cat sitting down on our heads but have them sit down just like in drakes views feom the 6 album, would b sick
Originally Posted by Orko View Post
Hey dudes, we've got two new items for you! Caique2000 has been hard at work crafting this clever little assassination device he's dubbed the Hidden Blade. You can go right ahead and pick up this handy dandy devious little shank by clicking this neat little link right here which will conveniently direct you to it's Torishop page. And wow, it's only 50,000 TC, that's really a steal for an item as rad as this.

Hidden Blade :: WARNING LARGE IMAGES

Oh, and we've got another little item here for ya. This one was stitched together by one of our most promising new Item Forgers, Ragey07. But what is it you ask? Why it's Bowler Hat to sit atop your unironically dapper dome! To snag one, just click that dandy little icon below to be directed to the Shiai Token shop where you can pick one up for just 7 Shiai Tokens!

Bowler Hat :: I say!

So wait... does the blade actually extend in game when the wrist in contracted or was that just something you did in the photos for added effect?
AnimePlanetMyAnimeListDiscord: Kohta#1577 • NikosTunaPouffyAubreyGuessTenRythm
• No longer "active" on Toribash. Leave a PM if you need something, I'll eventually see it. •
• Crippled/Disabled girls are the best girls a guy could have. •
Originally Posted by iTemp View Post
can we have a dog sitting on our heads or even a cat sitting down on our heads but have them sit down just like in drakes views feom the 6 album, would b sick

The dog idea has already been made for a legend item, i think making those will take of the "uniqueness" from the legend item
-------------
plus its hard to make those without going over some limits on 3D items :3

Originally Posted by K0HTA View Post
So wait... does the blade actually extend in game when the wrist in contracted or was that just something you did in the photos for added effect?

it doesnt extend, the blade is hidden within the arm and will be visible if you contract the wrist
best item forogerer
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
UGUU~~~~
plague doctor mask code:
%Arctic
i got a bowler hat 8d
~sans
the bowle hat sucks
hidden blade is the shit
i want a fucking plague doctor mask
~sans
but this ni****** be like "well the odd mask looks very similar so fuck you X D"
they are wrong
the odd mask is red and UGLY
%Arctic
no
the bowler hat is sick
also
<~sans> but this ni********* be like "well the odd mask looks very similar so fuck you X D"
i said this xD
~sans
tell claique
tell him to make me that item

do it
bruh, do you see the odd mask?
do you see how similar it is?
probably not gonna happen

Sup' Homies!
I'm happy to present my first public item: The Gangster Bandana! With this little accessory you can show others who has the last word in the hood!

It can be picked up at the price of 30,000 Tori Credits in the Shop here! Or just steal it from the Shop nearby with your gun.

- Get ready to mug some people on the streets! -
Woo, first normal player to get the bandanna!

Also, I second a plague doctor mask. The odd mask is smaller in comparison.
"I can bear any pain as long as it has meaning."
My Channel
well thats wrong, i bought mine about 10 minutes after flux announced it XD rekt
you're on thin ice, pal
Toribash Amazing Hat Ideas
Hey there Toribash Community! Today I`m giving you some Hat Ideas that would be pretty good ones!

First off All, disregard some English Erros, I`m Brazilian =)

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=--=-=-=-=-=-=

So, it`d be so nice to see some animal hats! Like:
- Dog Hat
- Cat Hat
- Bird Hat
If them stay on the top of Tori Head`s it`d be so funny!
BTW, I think many people would buy this, couse almost everyone have an pet at their houses, a dog, a cat, whathever, i think it`d be awesome =)

There would be nice to see some HOODS and BANDANAS.
Everyone would LOVE to see a NINJA FIGHTER. It`d be so nice and funny to make we feel like a ninja

AAAAAANDDDD, I don`t think if you could do that, but if you do, it would be AMAAZIINGGGG to add some COLOR-CHANGING hats.
Like a Simple Hat or a cap. Not something SPECIAL, cause the price would need to be EXTREMELY HIGH, so, just something common, but ColorChanging every second.

Hope all of you guys liked that, and if the answer was YES, please leave a comment!
Bye Guys, keep working on that excellent game!
Last edited by yHenry; May 30, 2016 at 12:27 AM. Reason: New Chamative Title