Toribash
Original Post

Hands...HANDS....HAAAAAAAANDS!
It's a nice animation, I really like the style, although the models don't look exactly like the dolls from game, but it's doesn't matter, does it?
I noticed that the walk cycle of Poxpox [0:36] is weird, since the legs slide instead of staying on the ground.
Also, I noticed that around [2:49] when hampa removes his gloves, it's separated into two clip, and it's kind of obvious since some of the movements are different.
Also, is it me, or there is a fnaf reference on the replay part?
Overall, the whole idea is good - boxing does go with toribash's style.
Looking forward for the second part.
[also I wonder how long did it take you to render everything]
One frame was rendered about 20-40 sec. All the work is gone 3-4 months. And yes it is fnaf's reference
[12:34:00 PM] hampa: wth
[12:36:46 PM] hampa: that was awesome

Очень круто. В группу уже, разумеется, залил: https://vk.com/rutori?w=wall-236170_20060
(хотя потом увидел, что кто-то уже это видео предложил, думаю, это был ты)
[00:56 - 1:00] Awesome slow-mo.

HOLY-- Those hands are a real deal! It looks cool.
Really looking forward for the next episode. You did a great job.
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
Yeah, this was cool af.
I really love the slow motions, but a few parts where he dodged fast during a slow motion looked weird.
Very cool, the Toris were quite dynamic, very sticky!
Dubbing could have been more dramatic.
b e a u t i f u l

this came out of nowhere, and it's really good!
luckily you took the time to translate this into english as well, because most people don't like translating. at first when poxpox was dodging hampa's punches, i noticed all he did was throw the same arm out over and over again
not sure if you watch any boxing, but i don't think someone with that many fans would be throwing the same punch over and over again

@1:21 your torso was really weird looking, not sure how you can fix that

keep going, this is fantastic
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up

Wow.... That was truly amazing! it was very intriguing and kept me wanting more. Keep it up, and I can't wait for part 2!

(im)