Toribash
Originally Posted by JumalanKasi View Post
i recommend change firefox to google chrome, its way lighter and my opinion is that it is allso faster and easier :P

^^ this.

Also, download TuneUp Utilities 2010, it's easily the best computer maintenance program out there. Takes care of old files, has a superior defragmenter, registry cleaning, hard disk cleaning, fully customizable computer optimization, pretty much everything you'll ever need.
back from the dead
Steam. And then buy idk what you like but garrys mod is cool you build w/e the fuck you want it's only 10$. Counter Strike source, or TF2 or Killing Floor, or serious sam HD, or definitly mount and blade is realy fun, or audio surf is pretty cool, or GRID it's pretty fun supurb graphics, or Red Faction:Guerilla great game you can break anything you want with great physics. Thats about it for games. For software then maybe get idk
+1 for steam.

Also, delete those "spammy" icons, like the office trial and the support thing. Those have never helped me at all

Nostalgia moment: I remember lego creator knights!!!! Oh my god. Had this demo cd and it was the coolest thing when I was little!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Gimp is Pimp(tm)

DarkJak's Wide-Range Texture Shop[LINK]

Incognito - [o]
CClean cleans up your pc i have had it clean up 4GB of things that i never used and i will update this once i look at my Great boot disc
Anime United