Toribash
Original Post
.:JumalanKasi art shop:.

Welcome to my new art shop where i do make avatar, signatures, textures, edit textures (example recolour), and other things like wallpapers and clan pictures.

I have made lots and lots of avatars using paintdotnet and GIMP so heres is just few examples that i have made.

Pricing:
Normal: 2K - 15K depending how long it takes to make and how hard it is to make.
Animated: 7K - 20K depending how long it takes to make and how hard it is to make.

Request form:
Main style: (anime, abstract, tori etc.)
Colours: (colours you want me to use)
Something other:

I have made lots and lots of signatures allso with using paintdotnet and GIMP so heres is just few examples that i have made.

Pricing:
Normal: 5k - 35k depending how long it takes to make and how hard it is to make.
Animated: 15k - 55k depending how long it takes to make and how hard it is to make.

Request form:
Something other:

So i have been making some texture sets, many heads and few Gui textures and some ground textures. Here is some examples of those

Pricing:
Head texture 128x128: 1k - 15k depending how long it takes to make and how hard it is to make.
Head texture 245x245: 5k - 20k depending how long it takes to make and how hard it is to make.
Head texture 512x512: 10k - 35k depending how long it takes to make and how hard it is to make.
texture set: 50k - 200k depending how long it takes to make and how hard it is to make.
GUI textures: 10k - 25k depending how long it takes to make and how hard it is to make.
Ground texture:5k - 25k depending how long it takes to make and how hard it is to make.

Request form:
What texture:
Texture size:
Something Specific:

Others includes thing such as backgrounds, banners, auction images, clan logos, symbols, texture recolouring, texture editing etc. I have made backgrounds and other thing since i was born so allready a while. Here some examples of my works

Pricing:
Backgrounds: 10k - 50k depending how long it takes to make and how hard it is to make.
Clan logos: 10k - 50k depending how long it takes to make and how hard it is to make.
Texture edit: will have conversation from it with customer, depending how long it takes to make and how hard it is to make.
Auction image: 10k - 50k depending how long it takes to make and how hard it is to make.
Banners: Normal: 10k - 35k Animated: 20k - 55k depending how long it takes to make and how hard it is to make.

Request form:
What: (background, auction image, banner etc.)
Something other:

Now shop has new art section where i personally make custom joints and relaxes!!! Here is few exaples of my works:

Directions:
1. Fill the form below and send textures and price said below by PRIVATE MESSAGE
2. Wait for me to make and send your joint

Request form:
Force: (colour or texture)
Relax: (colour or texture)
Text: (text you want ex. Example Force)
Special feature: (grid etc.)

Here's other new feature in custom joint category: picture of you with custom joints!
Here's first example pic i made:

Pricing:
Single Joint With 1 texture and 1 colour: 1k
Single Joint With 2 textures: 2k
1 special feature to single joint: +1k
Character with custom joints: 8k
1 special feature to character joints: +2k

These can't be used on in-game, these are for avatars and signatures use only!
Last edited by JumalanKasi; Mar 13, 2010 at 09:14 AM.
Request waiting list:
-----------
-----------
-----------
-----------

Saticfied customers:
Maniaco
PwnLazer
torismaser
Siimplee
Gio
Folk101
Clan [Q]
Hkp326
Last edited by JumalanKasi; Mar 18, 2010 at 07:55 PM.
can you make me an avatar like next to your spinning head avatar but only with pink background and my name?
Pwn here,i want an avvy like bios but with Pwn instead of bio.pay depending how good it is.have 4.5k.
Originally Posted by PwnLazer View Post
Pwn here,i want an avvy like bios but with Pwn instead of bio.pay depending how good it is.have 4.5k.

sure, im on it but could u use request form in future :P

Edit: here, send me 3,5k and ill send u avvy without copyright text :P

Originally Posted by torismaser View Post
can you make me an avatar like next to your spinning head avatar but only with pink background and my name?

yeah i can but use request form in future pls :P

edit: here you go, send me 2k and ill send this without copyright text

Last edited by JumalanKasi; Feb 25, 2010 at 04:45 PM.