Ranking
Original Post
no way did someone get banned for this

do my eyes deceive me ? was this player really banned over his flame

could someone fill me in

was this the flame he was using? this is what i see when i DL him

dms between gabriel and list, where gabriel was (supposedly) banned a mere 15 minutes after being warned

what do YOU toris think? was this banning justified?
Last edited by ETIQUETTE; Dec 17, 2023 at 10:58 PM.
mans not hot, never hot
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Indonesian? | Magical Mode!
Chronoptic energy bursts from one plane to the other, evaporating anything it touches.

This officially means if the staff finds your flame annoying enough many times, they will perma you
If you're annoying you get banned that's how moderating works. Pretty simple concept really. If you don't want to get banned don't be annoying.
🫷🦚🫸
Originally Posted by sirkill1 View Post
If you're annoying you get banned that's how moderating works. Pretty simple concept really. If you don't want to get banned don't be annoying.

does this mean ppl can get banned for having too many 3d objects on
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nomad Moderated Message:
Be more straightforward with your uplifting messages or I'll fucking skin you alive.
Originally Posted by Kirito View Post
does this mean ppl can get banned for having too many 3d objects on

Probably not because even if you loaded an item for every slot on the tori, it still would be under like... 40k poly which is nothing to render.

Flames can be annoying af when made obstructive. Items aren't.
some items block joints n body parts and obscure visibility just as much as flames sometimes
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nomad Moderated Message:
Be more straightforward with your uplifting messages or I'll fucking skin you alive.
Originally Posted by sirkill1 View Post

i want everyone who used pure usertext, timer and ghost until last year to get perma banned (including myself)
EMS (Emergency Medical Services) | PT
não dói joca