Ranking
Sly, can you explain to me, why moves do less damage at the end of the match? Is there some kind of stale mechanic?
evil Führer of Evil
Came to the realization that it's only for pc and Linix? linux? lynux? lynix? anyways I have Macintosh so manman is gonna get the code
Used: 0DF4C-5M4N3-9HMVD
Ily <3
Originally Posted by Oaky View Post
Sly, can you explain to me, why moves do less damage at the end of the match? Is there some kind of stale mechanic?

it's a common fighting game mechanic done to make matches feel more exciting and tense. it's also getting (mostly) removed in the next patch - the effect will only be visual.
me personally i wish there was more counter play when ur getting smacked around for 20 minutes locked into a 30 hit combo, all i can rlly do is spin the di wheel around and spam spacebar and hope for the best, most of my fights so far usually end up with me watching myself get ragdolled majority of the match, and if thats just the design then so be it ill just have to get gud, toribash plays similarily but you gotta play tb for like 7 years to get to the point where u can lock your opponent up like that, maybe something like if you click uppercut on the opponents side, and he does the uppercut itll be like a combo breaker and lets u get some hits in, instead of relying on when u have a burst or being locked behind frame advantage

then again idk the game enough and im probably just shit
Last edited by Kirito; Dec 27, 2023 at 11:10 PM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nomad Moderated Message:
Be more straightforward with your uplifting messages or I'll fucking skin you alive.
I really got into replay making in yomi. Personal best is a 73 hit combo doing exactly 10000 damage. I love your game, sly.
evil Führer of Evil