Toribash
Originally Posted by SkulFuk View Post
CL 2016 lol, and I won

real question, if ur not playing toribash, what are you doing here, like do u still play singleplayer stuff or do u just live ur life and hop on forum every now and then, ive always wondered
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nomad Moderated Message:
Be more straightforward with your uplifting messages or I'll fucking skin you alive.
Originally Posted by Kirito View Post
real question, if ur not playing toribash, what are you doing here, like do u still play singleplayer stuff or do u just live ur life and hop on forum every now and then, ive always wondered

I was pretty much SP exclusive even before 2016, I'd already played 2 accounts up to custom belt (the 2nd was the clan bank cos QI limits) and was pretty burned out from it, add that staff get chased to the end of the earth if they appear online & it's far more likely I'd be seen on an alt so I could actually play instead of mediating a duel argument while getting spammed about why I should sell my inventory to them

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
so you still play currently or?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nomad Moderated Message:
Be more straightforward with your uplifting messages or I'll fucking skin you alive.
Originally Posted by Kirito View Post
so you still play currently or?

It's a thing I occasionally fire up if I've got a boring 10, 5 mins or so to fill in & a computer on hand. I've been more community sided for a long time, and even during the 2016 CL it was only because we were short a couple of players on the day

Most of my main account online appearances are to quickly resolve something, If I'm playing online it's with an alt & not from home. Usually to demonstrate the game to people who ask the dreaded "so what kind of game is it?.." Far easier to demo than explain the nuances

It is kinda fun being the one everyone forgets exists, not so fun getting all the spam off users demanding I sell my inventory to them - especially when it's not via the forum or discord. Users are super stalky these days when it comes to items

*EDIT*

I totally forgot about the glorious TBWii, because that's probably been the most played version for me. I still maintain that the local multiplayer is good, and it's still something that regularly happens during after parties

I know we don't condone piracy - But if you've got a Wii hanging around somewhere, mod the console & give it a go
The local multiplayer is legit fun, and works surprisingly well. Wii controls admittedly aren't the best, but they do the job
Last edited by SkulFuk; Jan 16, 2024 at 02:58 PM.

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
Originally Posted by SkulFuk View Post
CL 2016 lol, and I won

good stuff old man

بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم

touretto vai tomar no cuuuuuu
That was really bad sorry.
Someone tell me why this guy is highly respected by some people ???