ES Recruitment Drive
You learn the same amount in normals as you would in ranked. Normals still have a hidden elo which match you up with appropriately skilled people. In addition, you can practice ranked style play in a safe environment with draft pick, or you can practice overall ability with blind picks.

Blind pick will force you to play certain matchups you might deliberately avoid during a draft, which helps you learn champion counters and favorable matchups. Even with mirrors, you can still learn from the other person. If they're outplaying you with your own champion, you have something to learn from them.

And you can take this information and use it for effective draft picking. A trial and error approach to learning champion matchups lets you learn why something is or is not favorable, which can let you reason out other matchups that are favorable or not based on the experience of x against y.

And it's a safe environment to test. Not everybody likes to play FoTM, so normals are a good way to find somebody who isn't FoTM, but you feel comfortable playing on.

You can do all this on ranked, and then ruin your first 100 matches of faster elo movement, meaning even if you do learn from it in bronze, it will take you longer to get out of it, and it will take you longer to move up after it. There's no point in crippling yourself, especially nearing the end of the season, where your last season placement effects your next season placement, when you can learn the exact same stuff in normals.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
You won't be ruining your first 100 matches. You'll be where you're supposed to be where skill is concerned.
And you may be matched with appropriately skilled people. but there are smurfs, along with all of the people who don't believe normals are worth anything (because really, they don't matter) so often time you don't actually get to practice things. You will get all of the same stuff you mentioned from ranked, and it gets you used to the atmosphere that ranked has.

A ranked solo queue game is hardly different from a blind pick. There's no need to be afraid of them, is my point.
Why is it pantheon is 1 of my worst champs and yet I won all my games I used him in... But when I play my best I seem to manage to lose my games....
Finally in my series for gold

These games are so ridiculously bronze tho

bronziest game na

Hoss.
Why is it every ranked game... my bot lane feeds or something goes horribly wrong with my support or me.. ;L Anyways Throw me on that list
NA - KairuAlpha
Creati0n | Goughy1210 | Coyote0500 | Lycan | Darkness | Note | Eatoon
I think i'm good enough to hit mid-plat or maybe diamond 5 this season. Went from silver 2 to my gold series in ~10 games.

Who knows
Hoss.
Told my friends that I'm only playing Tryndamere for a whole month. He was one of those champs that I don't really like and couldn't be consistent with.

He's just a really dumb champ for being an old one. Not broken but just dumb.

There's nothing that can be done with him. You get FB'd by him and it's near over. Or if you beat him in lane, better hope your team can 4v4. He'll never leave the lane and you need to stop him from getting tier 50.

بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم

Ideally, you want learn to be great at one particular role but not completely useless at other roles

As for runes, some people suggest different runepages for every champion you play, but i've done fine with only 2 generic runepages. It's ideal for you to have lots of runes and runepages for everything, but if you're comfortable with what you have you'll be fine.
Hoss.
Played Khaz for the first time since his nerfs.....I don't like it....not one bit. I hate it when my favorite Champs get nerfed into the ground.

Are you an artist and want to make a decent amount of TC? Check out this thread.