Toribash
Gnar gets a massive power spike on 6 compared to Nidalee's 6. However, it's pretty useless in mid lane.

And has anyone tried stealing Drag or Baron with that guy? Ez pz.

Sent from my T-Mobile myTouch using Tapatalk 2
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
Every game I play with Gnar points towards the Yasuo situation.

On Yasuo's release, his win rate was also sub-50%, and that's because idiots abounded with him, and very few people played him optimally. And then rito made the dumb decision to buff him, despite admitting that he has the Lee Sin issue. What's that you may ask? The Lee Sin issue was when Lee Sin was released, he was mechanically challenging for a higher reward. The problem was people didn't know how to mechanically play him, so people weren't reaching his full power. To compensate for that, rito has the dumb idea that they need to buff champions like this so that people will continue to try to learn the champion until enough people know how to play them, in which case they nerf them, often below release values. Lee Sin still had high win rates because his numbers were bonkers, but Yasuo didn't, so they initially buffed Yasuo because people were not reaching the "expected reward" of Yasuo play. Rito then said they will nerf him later when people become more accustomed to him. They ANTICIPATED him becoming overpowered at some point, yet they still felt the need to buff him in the short run.

Now, the question is, WHY THE LITERAL FUCK ARE YOU BUFFING A CHAMPION YOU ACKNOWLEDGE HAS THE POTENTIAL TO BE OP BECAUSE PEOPLE ARE TOO STUPID TO PLAY HIM OPTIMALLY!? It'd be like, "oh, little Timmy over there is having a bit of trouble there shooting his targets with his rocket launcher, let's give him a larger rocket so that he can hit the targets, and then wait until he hits them often enough to then give him the smaller rockets again". Seriously, if you can't play mechanically at the level necessary to reach maximum reward, that does not mean it needs a buff so the rewards are more rewarding. It means back the fuck off and let people sort it out. The power is there, the knowledge isn't. Don't give more power because of lack of knowledge, give more time.

I'm getting a little sick of rito's decisions. I like Gnar, but I don't want him to become flavor of the month because rito couldn't wait to see him become flavor of the month, so they artificially accelerated it using buffs.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
anywho, i seem to not really be able to lose with varus ADC at all in silver elo... like seriously... i mean, beating caits, vaynes, lucians, how does a varus manage to do that?

btw, i'm still an E maxer from when he came out, cause E OP bishes!
THIS WAS ORIGINALLY THE WORST SIGNATURE EVER, FOR YOUR SAKE IT WAS FIXED. ~ Vox
Thank you based Viktor. You can fuck all my bitches

Originally Posted by Przero View Post
anywho, i seem to not really be able to lose with varus ADC at all in silver elo... like seriously... i mean, beating caits, vaynes, lucians, how does a varus manage to do that?

btw, i'm still an E maxer from when he came out, cause E OP bishes!

Yea Varus is pretty nice, I havent played him in a while though, I just have champs that I just forget about....its weird
Last edited by Leaf; Aug 21, 2014 at 06:50 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump

Are you an artist and want to make a decent amount of TC? Check out this thread.
Originally Posted by MegaCash View Post
Thank you based Viktor. You can fuck all my bitches

Yea Varus is pretty nice, I havent played him in a while though, I just have champs that I just forget about....its weird

What elo are you? 121 cs at 35 minutes........
He probably tried to roam at 15 minutes.

Sent from my T-Mobile myTouch using Tapatalk 2
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
Originally Posted by EmoMexican View Post
What elo are you? 121 cs at 35 minutes........

Viktor doesn't farm minions, Viktor farms champs

Are you an artist and want to make a decent amount of TC? Check out this thread.
PBE Update

New Skins Splash Art

PROJECT: Yasuo

Final Boss Vaigar

Updated Champions Splash Art

Shyvana

Vayne

Edited: Gnar's changes seemed reverted back to live client. No buff.
Last edited by Chris; Aug 22, 2014 at 01:15 AM.
In 2016, I'm no longer a member of toribash forum. The ex-administration (who's permbanned now) used to power abuse and opposed to me, and we are unable to reach a compromise. I am morally prohibited from staying here. I might still posting around on my friend or clan threads sometimes but not much. Goodbye.