Toribash
Original Post
I told you my dad would get a paraglider soon ^^!
Well I'm back cus some of you may remember I started a thread saying my dad was gonna get a paraglider well he has and this is his first flight since he was taguht how to in california back when he bought it 3 months ago! Went well!

I filmed from teh ground and he taped an hd camera to the top of his shoe facing down xD

The ground is horrible from dirt bikes quads and vehicles.

I will learn how to fly some day too! Also he is going to buy another glider and a seat to mount on the front and then we both can go!!!!!!
Last edited by CMon; Sep 3, 2009 at 01:28 AM.
Selling Kung Fu Master Beard $250 USD. Non-negotiable. Now accepting bitcoin! I'll accept an offer as low as 0.15BTC!
Pretend you're as elite as us old schoolers with this unique old schooler only beard!
DesertPunk

Please click this
Visit Buy something from my Poor Quality 3D/2D/Pixel/Photography/Sounds/Writing/Scripts/Anything Shop
I will learn to fly it eventually but also he is going to save money for a bigger glider and a seat to mount on and we can go tandom will be soo cool!
Selling Kung Fu Master Beard $250 USD. Non-negotiable. Now accepting bitcoin! I'll accept an offer as low as 0.15BTC!
Pretend you're as elite as us old schoolers with this unique old schooler only beard!
DesertPunk

Please click this
Visit Buy something from my Poor Quality 3D/2D/Pixel/Photography/Sounds/Writing/Scripts/Anything Shop
Hah, thats great. Good on your dad, he seem pretty damn awesome.
The part where the little cart and your dad took off though.. looked so strange to me o_O
Founder of raku