Ranking
yes I'm going to recreate the outside of the church as accurately as possible. I'm not going to make the inside. Of course some details I just have to create myself seeing as I don't have an accurate measurement or visual of some things in or around the building. This is a really slow process, I have around 10 hours in it so far.
Is this like a hat thingy?
-----
btw Ezeth my sign is I am Crimson Flame and yours is FUkc Flame why so mean to me? ;~;
Last edited by magnum8769; Feb 2, 2016 at 04:55 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I am Crimson Flame
Nice work!
Did you ever use other programs than Maya? (ZBrush, Unity, Autodesk,..)

I tried to get into 3D Modelling but it's confusing af
I'm only cleaning here..
Looks really dope, I love recreations, so do keep us posted, and make sure to take photos of it irl as well!
Owner of Fred
ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by magnum8769 View Post
Is this like a hat thingy?
-----
btw Ezeth my sign is I am Crimson Flame and yours is FUkc Flame why so mean to me? ;~;

stop typing shit.

Originally Posted by Cripplz View Post
Nice work!
Did you ever use other programs than Maya? (ZBrush, Unity, Autodesk,..)

I tried to get into 3D Modelling but it's confusing af

Zbrush and Maya is what I mostly use. I use UV layout for the UVs, and right now I'm learning Gemini, which I may use for the environment if I figure it out.

Originally Posted by Swepples View Post
Looks really dope, I love recreations, so do keep us posted, and make sure to take photos of it irl as well!

I don't live near it so I can't, but I already posted a photo in op. Google "gol stave church"

progress
That is getting pretty nice, but why are there so crazy much polygons? It could be done with way less polys. Mind showing a Wireframe? :3

Btw are you interested in joining the Art Organization ? I would like some fellow 3d Artists