ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
INH's Head Shop
INH's Head Shop!
'For all your head-ey needs'

I have decided to make my own head shop.

Shop info

Head prices will be around 500-1000 tc and may differ due to the time I spend on them (e.g I make a very simple head but spend ages making it may lower the price you pay but it goes the other way if I make a reasonably good head in a short time you may need to pay a little more. Also If it's very hard and I spend a lot of time on it then it may cost more).

Needed head info

When you want it. (May result in price difference)
What you want on it. (Spend time on your description and make it long, it may make it look better)
Cost (Please be reasonable nothing below 500 but please go as far above 1000 as you want )

Payment

I will post a preview of the head with a watermark on it here and then you will tell me if you want it. If you do want it, then send me a pm saying you do then the cash and I will send you the head (In that order!). However if you don't want it tell me what you want done differently. Also if your feeling kind visit http://inh.on.toribash.com or tell your friends that don't have toribash to.

Closure

I may say 'This service is temporarily closed.' every now and again due to school work and stuff. This service may also close for good if I make a good profit, but it may re open if I feel like it.

Note 1: I may not accept to do your head request if I feel it is too complicated for me.

Note 2: If I say I will do your head and attempt it and not do a good job I may tell you I can't do it.
Last edited by INH; Jun 9, 2008 at 09:42 PM.
I bet everyone wants to see some examples... so post em here!
RelaxAll was life. Feels bad to be an oldie.
Also it was posted in Requests, using some strange logic that eludes me. Anyways, moved. Post some examples, please.

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
DONSELUKE, MASTER OF LAWSUIT
if you love america please sign this petition
B&B&B&
Beware of Hanzo xD
AND WE wants to see examples
RelaxAll was life. Feels bad to be an oldie.
Ok but I need some help.

How do I get a good picture of me without uke in it cause I can't seem to get just me in it without it looking awkward. Oh and how do you make those snazzy lookin 3d gif animations of heads?

When I find out how to get a good pic I'll post one in then actually make a few more heads then post them.

I posted this in the requests to catch peoples eye so they wouldn't go straight into the requests forum and make a new thread which is usually what happens.
Last edited by INH; Jun 9, 2008 at 09:45 PM.