ES Recruitment Drive
assassins assassinate people
ziggs and xerath aren't that. zed, lb, ekko, fizz, akali, riven, and syndra (aka anyone else that isn't just poke)
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up

Originally Posted by SparChar View Post
Yeah, that's the only reason I wreck so hard with him.

Then goes the occasional player who really knows his shit but is bad at the game, but he still wrecks me...

Yeah, I'm so bad that I have to pick crazy shit or uncommon picks to win in this game.

Like Gragas in general for example. He's not as popular as he was in S4. Still pretty damn strong tho.

Safest Fatman

Gragas jungle is suuuuuper overplayed right now, what are you talking about. Even in silver 1 he's banned in 75% of the game. Also he's played quite often in pro games along with rek'sai/nunu/vi/sejuani/eve and sometimes hecarim jungle. Gragas top gets played some too. Gragas mid is a pretty off meta pick tho, I tried it because Gragas was my favorite mid laner pre-rework, but it is just too hard to burst people down without dying on that champion if you aren't tanky.
♥Team Aikido-[Obey]-OoT-[Vibe]-Team Pokemon♥
Assassins are all about risk. You can wait for opportunities to come or make them on your own by outplaying people (which is how you get the feeding Riven).

Then again, I also have this problem sometimes.
-----
Originally Posted by Grim View Post
Gragas jungle is suuuuuper overplayed right now, what are you talking about. Even in silver 1 he's banned in 75% of the game. Also he's played quite often in pro games along with rek'sai/nunu/vi/sejuani/eve and sometimes hecarim jungle. Gragas top gets played some too. Gragas mid is a pretty off meta pick tho, I tried it because Gragas was my favorite mid laner pre-rework, but it is just too hard to burst people down without dying on that champion if you aren't tanky.

I don't see him often in Bronze and Silver when I played him. I've seen him about 5 times this year only because of Cinderhulk. Then Trick2g made a video about him and he just sky rocketed for a bit then declined down again.
Last edited by SparChar; Jun 9, 2015 at 06:32 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
I like playing assassins, but I'm not good what-so-ever with them.

Also, is 100 wins and 107 losses good for a level 23?
I legit had a 70% win ratio by early lvl 20 only because I read up on the game before I played. It slowly went down to high 40+ though because I suck so I don't know.
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
Master Yi counters Ekko :}

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Toribash Season 1 Rank 3 | Ex-ES Artist | Ex-Mascot of [Alpha]
CLAN LEAGUE 2019 WINNER
So I'm just minding my own business looking through the shop for items to purchase when suddenly the enemy starts doing Baron. I float over ever so gently, ult baron, journey in and smite that bitch for myself. Funniest shit ever!

Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
I'm so bad at assassins.

I do good in lane and then once midgame rolls around I start tilting because I have no idea how to effectively assassinate people once they start grouping.

Put me on ziggs/xerath and i'll be like 150 farm up on the enemy mid at like 20 mins, with absolutely no onus on me to do anything. Once I have to start forcing stuff, I don't know what I should be doing.

Help me pls. I don't want to be a shiphtur/mancloud.

asasssins don't really assassinate anyone anymore after midgame

they splitpush, get turrets and (hopefully) kill those who come to stop them, and if more than 1 person comes, ur team (hopefully) gets something(baron, tower, force teamfight, etc)
im good at league
i barely ever check this forum anymore, to reach me go to my twitter
Assassins job midgame is to get past the tank line and nuke the ADC or Mid-Laner down to nothing so that the rest of their team can win the fight more easily. The problem is, a lot of assassins don't have a phenomenal escape, which is why Leblanc is so good right now. She can 100 to 0 the ADC and be out of the fray in less than 3 seconds... If you're playing Zed though, yeah your wave clear is great and you should splitpush a ton. I'm personally loving Diana right now, because she has such a great kit. Rush Zhonya's then Ludens and you can dive in to their whole team and live. I've also been building Rylai's on her, for the extra health and the slow.
Sooo, ekko is on rotation already. I wonder if he didn't sell as well as they had wished for, so bow they are trying to push him out to people.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]