Ranking
Original Post
Hey, I'm MarioTwo.
'Ello I'm MarioTwo, I'm new to Toribash and would like tips if you could give any. I adore art, but not quite good at Toribash art yet. If anyone could help me with Toribash Art, that would be great. =D. Um, nothing left to say. See you in some servers. >=D.
<Mario> Fuck Luigi. Little Cockmuncher.
Nice to meet you MarioTwo I hope you enjoy toribash, Hopefully one day we can me eachother ingame
"Can't see California with Marlon Brando's eyes"

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"She isn't real.... Can't make her real"
Heya, welcome to the community. Nice to see people interested in art coming in.

If you've ever got questions about texturing, feel free to PM me or ask the Toribash Texture Mob.

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
DONSELUKE, MASTER OF LAWSUIT
if you love america please sign this petition
B&B&B&
Hey there MarioTwo, enjoy the community.

As for your art escapades, go lurk in the "Art/Textures" board and the "Tutorials" board, learn what you can, you can also join the #TMJ channel in IRC, and we can tutor you :P

You can PM me for details on how to get there.
welcome mario, nice to see yor interested in art, hope to see some good work from you :P

Also, how come his post count is 0?
he posted here...
Originally Posted by hanz0 View Post
Heya, welcome to the community. Nice to see people interested in art coming in.

If you've ever got questions about texturing, feel free to PM me or ask the Toribash Texture Mob.

You might be getting alot of "PMS" from me =D, I use Gimp 2.6.6 but I'm not sure what size [Such as 500x500] I may need some help in that area. I'd like to start making "Head Textures" And maybe some Avatars too. And I'm guessing your the guy to look for in that area.
<Mario> Fuck Luigi. Little Cockmuncher.
Sup Mario, I saw you on my server a couple hours ago but I didn't see you play though. Welcome to the Community.
RIP ∑
master of the universe
Hello, just your neighborhood flaming ninja here. Enjoy your stay.

Also, ardgevald, 4971 posts since feb 2009, holy shit that has got to be a lot of spam. Either that or you need a girlfriend. =P
zomga, mario fan eh? you should see my textures sir.
RAWR xTeam Sambo