Ranking
Original Post
A little change in roles
Me and Taek have swapped positions in Evil. Taek is now the leader. This is due to my moving into a flat, so won't be able to play Toribash much anymore.
well atleast your still in evil
[COLOR=red][B]ARGUING[/B][/COLOR] on the internet is like runing in the [COLOR=blue]s[B][/COLOR][COLOR=green][B]p[/B][/COLOR][COLOR=purple]e[/B][/COLOR][COLOR=deep][B]c[/B][/COLOR][COLOR=red][B]i[/B][/COLOR][COLOR=death][B]a[/B][/COLOR][COLOR=blood][B]l[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR=red][B]OLYMPICS[/B][/COLOR] even if you win.[COLOR=red][B]YOUR STILL RETARTED[/B][/COLOR]
Imubai your never playing toribash again?!?! Will you still be active on the forums?

And congrats Taek. =)
Last edited by Taek; Nov 5, 2007 at 12:28 AM. Reason: No one can spell my name right?

[Evil] is recruiting!

<DesiTwist> terty plays tb with the ghost turned off, uke turned off and uses that mouse with the ball in it
Thank you Terty.
Taek's the name, infantile conflagration is the game. Beware the Eye Of Death! It watches you constantly. 1000TH Post Thief.
I'll still be playing, just not so much. It's best for the clan if the leader is playing regularly.