Ranking
Original Post
CrusaderV account story.... -.-
Since alot of people are abusing me and saying that i bought my master belt and that i was a white belt and im noob and all that this is not True at all you see Spaceinvader a custom belt in the clan DAT bought CrusaderV of its original owner now i in the mean time was playing my accouint shiik which is custom belt and which i earned up to custom belt anyway shiik the custom belt account of mine was very poor had no TC or items so i traded it to spacenvader for CrusaderV the rich master belt now that i am a master belt and playing with this account I have been abused all over the place about how im a account buyer or how i am a Clan hopper or some wat other bad stuff but im not the original owner of crusaderV im shiik so stop abusing me about all that shit and now u know im nto a noob im meant to be custom beltso yeah NOW YOU KNOW FOR EVERYONE THAT WAS ABUSING ME xD
Originally Posted by Slycooper View Post
Protip: Just ignore everyone who talks shit to you.

That's true, if they talk shit about you, then why they need so much your attention to bother you. Just ignore them, as I ignore Alan.