ES Recruitment Drive
Immune to CC during the jump does not mean immune to CC during the duration of the ult. It's a long standing problem with auto attacks resolving if CC starts during the wind up animation, so Leona's stun went through because her auto attack was still starting up, and since WW was no longer leaping when the auto attack resolved, he was vulnerable to CC.

You could stop old WW ganks that way as well by launching CC just before WW ulted you in the direction he would teleport to after ulting. It's why you see in J4's champion spotlight video from several seasons ago cancelling a WW ult because he flag and dragged right as WW ulted him. It also meant Yasuo could stop a WW ult before the rework by having his third charge of Q up and using it just as WW ulted him, since it would resolve the animation and knock up WW after the suppression started.

What this means for rework WW though is that there is no third Q into the WW leap to stop the leap, since he'll just take damage but not be knocked up. It's the same as before where you have to time the third Q to resolve just as he ults you.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Originally Posted by HawkeyeTFA View Post

WTF was that then ? (0:53)

Champs can bodyblock warwick ult, he started ulting leona and she stunned him(i guess it doesn't cancel the last auto if it's at a certain point in the animation?) once he started ulting.

Basically what oracle said.
♥Team Aikido-[Obey]-OoT-[Vibe]-Team Pokemon♥
time to do some climbing

also, does your KDA affect your mmr, regardless of how your win ratio?
Originally Posted by Vishnu View Post
time to do some climbing

also, does your KDA affect your mmr, regardless of how your win ratio?

nope, not at all

Are you an artist and want to make a decent amount of TC? Check out this thread.
thats weird because my friend won 5/5 ranked and went s4 (he was s4 last season), and i won 6/4 and i got placed in bronze 4 (i was silver5)
that's rito ranking system 4 u. i was g5 but i got placed b1 at solo/duo
aaaaAAaaAasaaadABabababalnandàas2
Originally Posted by Vishnu View Post
thats weird because my friend won 5/5 ranked and went s4 (he was s4 last season), and i won 6/4 and i got placed in bronze 4 (i was silver5)

the mmr of the teams you lost and won against impact it a lot
Originally Posted by Daxx View Post
the mmr of the teams you lost and won against impact it a lot

that makes sense
yeah if u win 1 lose 1 win 1 lose 1 etc. you're more likely to end in the same spot or higher than if you lose 4 straight and then win the next 6.
♥Team Aikido-[Obey]-OoT-[Vibe]-Team Pokemon♥