Ranking
Spear, 3 swords, some knives, 2 bows and some arrows to them and a brass knuckle ( knuckle duster if you like it better that way )
Originally Posted by Fee View Post
Modcp

Pics of the cp, or it didn't happen.

I have a wooden sword, and a couple of ninja stars which are unsharpened :<
Selling Kung Fu Master Beard $250 USD. Non-negotiable. Now accepting bitcoin! I'll accept an offer as low as 0.15BTC!
Pretend you're as elite as us old schoolers with this unique old schooler only beard!
DesertPunk

Please click this
Visit Buy something from my Poor Quality 3D/2D/Pixel/Photography/Sounds/Writing/Scripts/Anything Shop
h&k 45. caliber handgun with tactical laser and flashlight, also got sum military grade mace..and a few knifes
The demon inside me exhales a breath of smoke, when i feel the beat in my chest like a stethoscope, check my pulse
I have.. Hm.. Nothing.
Or well, that depends... Does lighter gas and fire count?
[Fr3styL]|TNT|Rooyall: Wanna smell my dick? Me: Why not? Rooyall: That's what I ask the girls all the time..
I have a long stick from a tree. (Yea lol we get the idea -.-)
I'm good at Bo-fighting so I'm okay.
I'd take a pic but it's just an ordinary stick. :|
'°o[Ethr♥][My Music][B.A.W.S.]o°'
#Team@#w#@
Man, camera fucked up. Weapon collecting is my favorite hobby, but only unique weapons from around the globe.

I has: medevil claymore and shield. A katana, a twin hook blade, a Persian sabre, fit-together duel short swords, and 2 pair of nunchuku.