ES Recruitment Drive
Yeah, I found it funny though (Was a lot of work not to self split mind you!)

Sonic Flight: Put it together in 30 mins in one run. Guess I was focusing on style or something, got a few ghosting issues, but otherwise is cool I think.
Attached Files
Sonic flight.rpl (145.5 KB, 13 views)
Owner of Fred
ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
nice, manip was ok but it was a bit short
decap is normal
okay, so here's what you could do, you seem to have good co ordinations with your leg and your spins but don't change the direction of the spin unless really necessary and it transitions well, also, you should try giving your movements speed, i recommend watching shiro's or mused's replays for example.
My and Statics latest mixtape.
Attached Files
|Opener by Xioi|#KillTheScootCork|
|Replays|
"Cool delfin med solglajjor" -Larfen
Hahaha I love this. Great job for both of you, the manip itself had good flow, and the transition to uke was unexpected. The emotes in game made me laugh. Good job.
Co-leader of Nitro | Replays
We did it man gg.

also i did the transition to uke because im 2 bad to follow up the manip and i got mad
Nice work, would recommend you to /em your name whenever you switch roles, to see if any cnc could be relevant for one of you.
Owner of Fred
ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
The opener is made by Static, I followed it up with the manip, and he ended it with the boom and pose. So if you wanna CnC my part I guess the manip is where to look.
|Replays|
Attached Files
Mack - [T] - Piano dentist.rpl (431.1 KB, 48 views)
|Replays|
This must be the most beautiful tricking replay I've seen this year....
That opener was so phenomenally done, speed is amazing, , and the tricks overall were executed brilliantly.
Poetry in motion. Simply gorgeous.
ORMO|Replays n' stuff|RIP Monk
Thanks whale, I'ma need to return the cnc soon.

Also here's another manip. This one is actually a manip, instead of a stupid juggle. I even held fast with keeping uke spinning in the right direction just for you! <3

Thawout: Probably the best thing I've ever done, cnc appreciated on this piece.
Attached Files
Thawout.rpl (178.1 KB, 23 views)
Owner of Fred
ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]