Ranking
Original Post
Great news for our clan!
I forgot to mention this earlier but...

At school I told my friend Elite1o0 (real name is [Smash]Elite1o0) about how [Evil] is slowly dying.

So he told me that for his birthday he may get enough money to buy a 1k (1000) toribooster.

And since he plays a lot of matches and wins a lot too, if he gets the booster he said that after he's through with himself first he can provide almost every member in [Evil] with full body textures!
YAY!!!!... i would take trails instead tho....lol
<Shlimby> lol, no Ad, just stop seeing those melons
<ADTerminal> Sure
<Shlimby> and dont take them into ur bed at night
<ADTerminal> But it's where I keep them warm
Wow never knew elite was that nice but thats sweet yeah i probably want trails too lol. but whatever i get ill take .
Monkey yeknoM
onkeyM Myekno
nkeyMo oMyekn
keyMon noMyek
eyMonk knoMye
yMonke eknoMy
Monkey yeknoM
thanks Elite/pookie... me wants toxic trails
<Shlimby> lol, no Ad, just stop seeing those melons
<ADTerminal> Sure
<Shlimby> and dont take them into ur bed at night
<ADTerminal> But it's where I keep them warm
Ooh, sounds fun. I'll take whatever I can get =p And be sure to thank him, like a ton...
http://youtube.com/watch?v=9B_RcaHritg

Maxwell Dorian, Valedictorian/ I speak in three weeks to the entire auditorium (Thats just the beginning.)
lol....that sounds great, but i would feel guilty accepting it.....but i will nontheless, id rather be guilty with full textures than feel okay with marine force
"I'm Sander F@#$ing Cohen!"
~Sander Cohen~
no need to feel guilty, Elite said that on his own free will that he's willing to give us full body textures. No one forced him to do this.
Sahee: so your nick is vagina? Dude you shouldn't get into clans, clans should get into you. pookie.on.toribash.com
Tell him that it makes the clan very happy and that we are in dept to him if he needs us under any means we will be their in his time of need.
Also tell him that I said Ekkosangen. lol
I wish I knew someone in person that played tb. :|

[Evil] is recruiting!

<DesiTwist> terty plays tb with the ghost turned off, uke turned off and uses that mouse with the ball in it
wow, that is awesome. btw, sorry for being inactive for the last couple of days, work is murder...almost literally, lol.
"The only thing your first breath leads to is your last."