Toribash
Original Post
SuBZ3(rO3)'s Replay Thread
Hello Guys, I am New to replay making so be gentle on me, i dont know why but one replay is bugged and says im the one getting demolished, maybe because i edited uke? Or Idk it happened to a friend once aswell. Anyway CnC Is apreciated
Attached Files
!Mo--[F] Animato.rpl (175.7 KB, 74 views)
!Mo--[F] Fresh.rpl (284.8 KB, 37 views)
!Mo--[F] Late Night Work.rpl (273.0 KB, 44 views)
!Mo--[F] Insane.rpl (151.0 KB, 41 views)
Last edited by SuBZ3; Aug 14, 2015 at 01:07 PM.
Nice replays, I liked the tricking the most, try to make your moves less twitchy on the madmans tho 8/10
Wolololololo
Hi
Every cool Replay You got there according to your belt
8/10 specially the tricking one
you should probably , Continue your replay , Like not just stoping
The way you stopped after The split in ' Late night Work '
or what ever Heres the example of your replay 'Animato' Of how you would Continue it (edit1).rpl
keep up!
<Takayshi> Who is Takayshi? And why he has a Quote of something that Takayshi never said?
Thanks, i think you might not know but im a banned 4th dan black belt but not so good at replay making. 8/10 is way too much for me. Thanks ever so much <3
-----
Wanted to save these fresh replays for tomorrow but i was too hyped for them. Enjoy
Attached Files
!Mo--[F] Seasons Come And Go.rpl (147.9 KB, 11 views)
!Mo--[F] Swinging By.rpl (137.0 KB, 14 views)
Last edited by SuBZ3; Jul 14, 2015 at 01:41 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
New Replay, This one is a collab with killerbotx since he made a good opener and i wanted to try something from the back
-----
Well..... I have made tricking replays and a very cool boom hit. Cnc Ples
Attached Files
!Mo--[F] Backwards Edition.rpl (206.2 KB, 18 views)
!Mo-[F] Destruction.rpl (117.8 KB, 8 views)
[Class T] Collabo.rpl (161.4 KB, 18 views)
Last edited by SuBZ3; Jul 15, 2015 at 02:36 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump

Check Out My Totaly Cool Replay Thread

Gonna CnC Woop goes the policia and backwards edition.
Backwards edition was actually quite good, the first few hits were solid and you seemed to have control over your tori, last hit was pretty wonky though as you seemed to smash your whole body into uke and didn't even get 1 dm. Work on your pose transitions.

Woop goes the policia Wasn't the best, but it wasn't very bad either. You can clearly see you have alot of potential behind the power of your hook kicks but you still need to keep your momentum stable. With the power behind the kicks and keeping your momentum going, there is so much aweasome stuff you can do. keep it up!
|Opener by Xioi|#KillTheScootCork|
|Replays|
"Cool delfin med solglajjor" -Larfen