Toribash
Original Post
REQUEST: Bending mod
HI! First of all sorry if my english is bad :P I was watching Avatar the other day, and saw one of many fights the show has, and i wished there was a good fighting game that resmbled it. So i got the idea, i don´t know if im the first, but i´m sure as hell I´d totaly play it.

So basicly I thought that by clicking the hands you activate influenca ove the elements, and the elements react on your limbs movements. Maybe this is going to far but the elements could be attached to a physics engine, so the clashing of them and the strategy while fighting could be better.

Any thoughts? ideas? Someone who could do it
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0izJyFH2S9w
I don't think this is possible without a script or replay hacking. Jisse did a mod like that but hacking was needed to make the blocks move.
|Opener by Xioi|#KillTheScootCork|
|Replays|
"Cool delfin med solglajjor" -Larfen
you cant do a hack, you can hack replays by editing it as a txt file or opening with notebook. Scripts could be possible, i am not sure though.
|Opener by Xioi|#KillTheScootCork|
|Replays|
"Cool delfin med solglajjor" -Larfen
either way good luck with hacking the replay it is complicated, and good luck finding a good script cause it will also be complicated xD you are asking for a lot more than you actually know about.