Toribash
View Poll Results: What should be done to #nitro ?
Drop it.
5 Votes / 55.56%
Let it be.
3 Votes / 33.33%
What is IRC ?
1 Votes / 11.11%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by PaidToKIll View Post
not hd? thats saved at the highest quality adobe illustrator has

Its still blurry.
I'm not joking.
Originally Posted by Manitoda View Post
I'll show my best mods in tiers.

Mastered :
Aikidobigdojo.tbm
Aikido.tbm
Rb_greykido.tbm
Greykido.tbm
Judofrac.tbm

Pro :
Erthtk.tbm
Taekkyon.tbm

Good :
Lenshu.tbm
Rk-mma.tbm

We don't base things off words, we'd have to see you fight lol.
Just gunna bring this thread back on topic. It was meant for irl selfies, and although irl photos aren't the only thing that can be posted here, please keep discussion about other things limited to the main thread. Thanks!
Co-leader of Nitro | Replays
Seeing as I am a egotistical bastard, I'm going to let you guys feast upon my face. (my phone was broken for like, 75% of these photos so quality fucked off, and its a samsung :P) (these photos are big af. But its okay)

Most Recent Photo

Photo of full face (shit quality tho)

Photo from when I cut my hair

Old ass photo, but one of my faves

ohmergawd
Solid pics! First one's my favourite. Looks like somebody doesn't like the left side of his face lol. I can relate to wanting people to feast upon my face, but I don't like sharing pics on the interwebs. Plus, the last selfie I took was ages ago, unless you count my most recent one with a filter lol
Co-leader of Nitro | Replays
just sayin: this is sky's secret rape thread, don't invite the seemingly nice Canadian at your door in for tea.
"I don't need a safety word because my mother didn't raise no quitter." ~BaraYaoi - BDSM Expert
Discord
Some Members know it, others don't but we do have a discord.
I would recommend you join and notify me if you don't want to be kicked for inactivity

Last edited by Day; May 25, 2017 at 09:21 PM.
"I don't need a safety word because my mother didn't raise no quitter." ~BaraYaoi - BDSM Expert