Toribash
I like how you have a shitload of mossy cobblestones into your inv.
Yes from me to Catastrophe, Markofo and Toast.
parai com activamento de coutinho decunfiado com estraça que brila enquanto rebolade de carro do pinto do nada
Originally Posted by Alejandro View Post
yes to catastrophe

finally who answers correctly to the herobrine question

Heh. I read some creepy pasta awhile back. He is pure evil, and I want to face him one day so I can discuss what I said in my app.
It's. . . been too long.
Your minecraft name: InfintyJustice
?Post a pic of something you did in minecraft that you think is awesome:
http://img692.imageshack.us/i/2011040301051718713.png/
And if INVedit counts.
http://img827.imageshack.us/i/20110426144759.png/
?why do you want to join us: I want to see other people's creations, maybe it'll inspire me.
I also wish someday we could join a server to build something awesome. Though I have trouble connecting to the internet since a month ago.. (This is from my phone)
?Do you believe in the mighty overlord Herobrine?: Yea, I wanted to really see him. Befriend him and make something awesome with him.
?will you follow the rules of the brotherhood?: Ill definitely follow the rules of brotherhood.

Thank you (:

What do you mean by "something awesome"
-ale

RE: Maybe a city, gigantic balls, or a statue of herobrine 64+ blocks high. d:
-aegis
Last edited by Aegis; Jul 8, 2011 at 06:13 AM.
darkshadow8
not dead
Your minecraft name: Mesas138

Post a pic of something you did in minecraft that you think is awesome: I don't have any images currently that are "Awesome" as my world information was reset due to updates and so fourth. I have only been playing for the last day, although I do have two images that I took for a friend of mine to show them how I tend to expand upon things. I'll post them below.

why do you want to join us: Naturally because I actively play minecraft and wouldn't mind being apart of a sub-community that engages in the same general interest.

Do you believe in the mighty overlord Herobrine?: Naturally.

will you follow the rules of the brotherhood?: Of course.

I started off wanting just a basic supply of sugar-cane, however I became bored with it. (It's in the basement of my house.)

I then moved onto the foundation of a slightly larger project. It's a work in progress, however by the end of it, I hope to have a three-story sugar-cane farm.

If you want, I can post more pictures of my surrounding set up though. It's all in progress however.
zuɐɹpʞɹɐp ʇɔǝdxǝ | [ριïαâôz] | [εssεηcε]
Not everything is just so naturally natural. it is very natural when someone says something very natural and it becomes naturally

really what the fuck, is naturally even right in those sentences

i say no because, naturally, he is not so naturally natural as other of our members

also sugar canes are for candy canes
As I said, I don't have anything to post as of yet that is "awesome" however if you want me to wait until I do, that's fine. Heh, almost as good at a trolling as culapou. You look up to him then? x'D

Well, I'll wait for the other opinions, however if no is the answer, that's fair enough.
zuɐɹpʞɹɐp ʇɔǝdxǝ | [ριïαâôz] | [εssεηcε]
I say yes.
multiple texture uploader! updated: multiple texture remover!
updated pretty colorlist!

<BobJoelZ> ok ive just rebooted my pc and ive tried to activate my reflex on yahoo internet explorer :/ no luck

<Aracoon> I do not enjoy having anal sex with multiple men
Originally Posted by rappunk23 View Post
As I said, I don't have anything to post as of yet that is "awesome" however if you want me to wait until I do, that's fine. Heh, almost as good at a trolling as culapou. You look up to him then? x'D

Well, I'll wait for the other opinions, however if no is the answer, that's fair enough.

ye

i say yes

you sir has gotten a yes

and it's a natural yes.