Toribash
Here's my level 1 run.
I did some B-boy moves and cart-wheels along the way.
Attached Files
Free Run No Balancef.rpl (599.9 KB, 43 views)

[RAWR]NutHug: I CAN MAKE DIAPER BROWN
Originally Posted by Smilies2 View Post

-"No Balance" Version for non-beginner runners *looks at Rutz*

Thank you, i'll grab a copy of these
<Alan> lol, rutz, it might be cool to smell your ass all the time you touch the mic

http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn298/H4rl/PS/deathnote1-2.png
Eh, I like the normal tori, since I am used to the way I run, I cant even take to steps with the balance system without even falling.
^^ same,I haven't tryed it,I've directly downloaded the non balance one,anyway I've begunr eally well,but I dunno why but I have some problems with the wall :/ I suck at vertical walls,I hope to reach the end soon,because I was going really well
Dun-DUN-DUUN
I mean, whenever I see Smilies2 run with the balance system, it is the same run over and over, so really think it is hard to run with the balance system any other way,

On topic: Great mod, I love how you took it to the streets with the ladder and pole.
L3 is now up and running . I've decided to postpone the Coop Level Production until I'm finished the Singleplayer Campaign.

On another note:

Keep in mind the balance system is still a WIP. I have to configure it to every type of mod I make. (It seemed to work best in Skateboarding ). I designed it to be a simple way to learn how to run/walk/balance. While the no balance system allows more freedom in your movements, the balance system allows players to be more efficient with their movements *unless they're pro :P*. Also, the system allows you to focus on freerunning and not on keeping your footing all the time. So, be a little forgiving if the balance system doesn't work your way because it still has a long way to go.

P.S I only always do the same run because that's the one i use to test the levels :P There are several other styles anyone could use.
Last edited by Smilies2; Jun 25, 2009 at 01:04 AM.
Pirate: smilies, your textures kick so much ass

<~ClockworkMonkey> sometimes, you don't try really hard and things just work out

Oh, I use the same run everywhere anyway, it's because it is fast, and it doesn't need any changes except -30 gravity.