Toribash
Originally Posted by Lust View Post
anybooty home?

My friend, I wish I was in a place that I could name 'my home'. My current location is unknown to me or any other human and/or dog, but I do have some leads on where I am.

The damp leaves littered around me would give me some indication that I am located in a forest, but there is a distinct lack of trees in this area. The closest thing I see to one is a lone gopher in his burrow. Maybe he resides in a place he can call his home and/or not home. Oh, how our situations differ. At this point I could even be sitting at home in front of my computer, typing out a response to a quality post.
The damp leaves haven't helped much, but what I will mention next is ground-breaking information. Next to me, about sixty degrees (Celsius) to my right, I can see another gopher, closer this time. This doesn't look like a gopher at all, but rather another human who has come to rescue me. Perhaps he knows where we are.
Perhaps.
I personally would recommend Typhon for this clan, he is a great candidate. Now I've got to go to, hasta luego! <3
'Haku is my lenshu senpai uwu' ~ Static
Thank you Rcrichman, and I forgot to add if anyone wants to question me any farther just let me know.
I'm the Event Squad Admin. I am also an ex-Clan Squad member. Have any questions about clans or otherwise? PM me.

[sigpic][/sigpic]

Discord: Typhus#0201
splish splash Aeon is still trash
I'm just gonna give all of you official members a heads up and recomend you check the hallowed halls.
|Opener by Xioi|#KillTheScootCork|
|Replays|
"Cool delfin med solglajjor" -Larfen
How is everyone on this fine week?
'Haku is my lenshu senpai uwu' ~ Static
I'm doing fine. School's being a bit stressfull but other than that it's all good.
|Opener by Xioi|#KillTheScootCork|
|Replays|
"Cool delfin med solglajjor" -Larfen
Schools annoying, prince is ded what am I to do in life now, other than that this weeks been cool I guess
~!I really just love cheese cake!~
So sorry everyone, I haven't been active at all lately, not on skype or toribash forums. Just a bunch of family stuff going on. Ill try to be more active now.
i suck