Toribash
If this was an org based on attitude and behavior, it'd be a definite no from me.

However, I can't deny that you show promise in your art, and you have definite potential.

Just try to keep the flaming and blatant egotism to a bare minimum and you'll be fine in my book.
back from the dead
I'll try my best to do that.
"Philosophy of mankind are pink dreams of a blue planet" ~Lexx
• มวยไทย •
Originally Posted by Oyster View Post
EDIT: just saw the WIP thread, the head is really nice but it's the only good thing he's produced so far. I'm going with apathy on this one.

Can you tell me what you think of the shading on the legs in the last update to it? I tried something new on them and was wondering what you guys think.
Originally Posted by Oyster View Post
If this was an org based on attitude and behavior, it'd be a definite no from me.

However, I can't deny that you show promise in your art, and you have definite potential.

Just try to keep the flaming and blatant egotism to a bare minimum and you'll be fine in my book.

I underlined what I agree with.

<~oyster> i want you to fart near my mouth
Okay,so am I in?
Cause I'd like to show people some professional level design tutorials for PS.
But I don't really know if it's possible here,so is it or not?
If its possible,you'll simply love the tutorials,and they can really help.
Actually,its not my tutorials,but I'm gonna translate them from Russian to English.
"Philosophy of mankind are pink dreams of a blue planet" ~Lexx
• มวยไทย •
Lexx you still need to discussed by elites.
About the tutorials, you could post them here but there's the school for this now etc.
Originally Posted by Lexx View Post
Okay,so am I in?

you're only accepted when someone posts saying you have been accepted. no one has yet posted anything like that. we'll get back to you soon.
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
Lol here I go again

1. Do you focus on textures, art or both (which field of art): I took a break from textures now Im just doing art.

2. How long have you been creating textures/art?: Art for about a month

3. Why do you want to join us? There's no good C&C any more in the art board besides Ghitta,MapleLeaf and BenD and I really want to improve on my vectors and other art.

4. Write a couple of sentences on what inspired you to do what you do in the Toribash community. I started in 2007 and I was pretty good in hand drawing so I decided to try digital art and downloaded GIMP. Then I realized I can make Tc from textures and made textures. Up into now I ve been doing textures and decided to take a break and try vectoring because it looked cool.

5. Do you have an textures/art shop in Toribash?Nope

6. Post at least three examples of your textures/art.

7. Post a link to a shop/portfolio/gallery of works that you have.
http://www.gimptalk.com/forum/-portf...ad-t49504.html

I just made this portfolio so theres not that much
I like doing art and stuff| GATA |... My Deviant Art Http://Riqochaii.Deviantart.com/
May I ask why you chose a yellow background for this vector?

<~oyster> i want you to fart near my mouth