Toribash
Original Post
Selling tb acount for tc
I am thinking about selling my Character for tc. Starting price is 250k its kinda bid if i see price i like ill go for it. My character has all body textures execpt the left bicep trails and feet/hands i will also send the realy expensive texture set i was given by Carlton who is an awsome text maker . My character is less than 100 wins from 3rd dan and if you want him pm me/post in the thread and i will leave his current items in wich are: Full radioactive trails, radioactive blood, gaia relax, vampire force, and marine and aqua primary/secondary
Last edited by ydnarano67; Mar 1, 2009 at 09:03 AM.
Account sales go in the Items board.

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
DONSELUKE, MASTER OF LAWSUIT
if you love america please sign this petition
B&B&B&
Shut up qq... My texts that i bought are worth more than 200k plus i got to 3rd almost and some items and a good texture set worth atleast 50k...
You can get a full text set for 25 USD witch is 250k
This is a bad deal.

You also have some epic math skills i can see.
Your text 200k + 50k = 250k NOT 500k!
I am just saying. Bad deal.
Thank you qq for fucking up my attempt and 200+50+3rd Dan=500 and the text set is worth more that 50k and i spent more that 200ktc on the set so ty for ruining a teenagers day and next time DO NOT post were i will post about something i sell just for your little thrill of ruining me go post somewhere else nerd...

User infracted for flaming.
Last edited by hanz0; Mar 1, 2009 at 06:35 PM.
yd are you sure about selling acount?!? and GL with it BUT i do not think it is worth all that much lol....
Clan/Org's: [GATA] /[Wushu Leaguevl.2] [Jolly Roger]
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
<b[No]Stupinator>: Wat server with so many grat players
<b[No]Stupinator>: I Notice you Ofi :D
<WL[JollyR]Ofillusion>: Im awsome stup?
<b[No]Stupinator>: Oyea:D
qq5ben didnt fuck your attempt I will give you 20k for your acc.Even hanz0`s acc isnt worth 500k.And btw anyone who has 500k wouldn`t spend it for your fucked up account.

User infracted for flaming.
Last edited by hanz0; Mar 1, 2009 at 06:36 PM.
Good luck!

(Also, still too high.)

EDIT: By the way, I think that post is going to get you an infraction.