Ranking
Originally Posted by ydnarano67 View Post
Thank you qq for fucking up my attempt and 200+50+3rd Dan=500 and the text set is worth more that 50k and i spent more that 200ktc on the set so ty for ruining a teenagers day and next time DO NOT post were i will post about something i sell just for your little thrill of ruining me go post somewhere else nerd...

Well Well Well.
I see mister is very mature.
Your not even a 3rd dan, so forget about the other 250k, and also, if you bought qi 3000 is like 25 USD or something, no where near 500k.
And, your text currently suck.
The items you have are worth like 3k.
You should really think before posting shit.
Maximum price i pay is 35k
Don't pirate Cinema 4D , Just buy it from me!
Official unoficial resseler of MaXoN :)
mmk...here is the set that we all are talking about....http://forum.toribash.com/showthread...00#post1014700

i believe ydna bought it for less than 15k
so...just because the autobuy was "15k" doesnt mean that its worth 15k
because i was there when he bought it.
I play bass
Eh whatever i made a first attempt and my post wont get me a infraction read anes before that he uses f*** like 5 times "just a guess i didnt count" i think this thread should get closed now
Originally Posted by Anestesic View Post
qq5ben didnt fuck your attempt I will give you 20k for your acc.Even hanz0`s acc isnt worth 500k.And btw anyone who has 500k wouldn`t spend it for your fucked up account.

hanz0s account is worth like 100000000bil
cause its a super mod

but yeah this is WAY OVER PRICED
good luck
My account is for sale!!!!!
BUY IT 45$/orange box. my inv is right there <3
Closed due to flaming and stupidity. Constructive comments on price are all well and good, but when you start insulting other members then I get irritated.

On an unrelated note:
1. I'm an admin. Not an smod anymore.
2. I'm not sure how my account's not worth 500k, when I have 2.8 million plus my inventory, but alright.

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
DONSELUKE, MASTER OF LAWSUIT
if you love america please sign this petition
B&B&B&