Ranking
Original Post
Color Username
I have a suggestion that what if you can pay idk $5-10 to change the color of your username.

The reason is because I'm getting bored of this dark boring red username color and it wont fit my forum set. I know that it will confuse us with the mods but maybe that can be fixed. but let me know how you feel, I can add more info in what I'm talking about
~#1 Shittiest Shitposter of TP 2016~
Tori-Agent
https://cache.toribash.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic2206760_23.gif
Ex Co-Leader of Origin
Originally Posted by xxGangstaxx View Post
I have a suggestion that what if you can pay idk $5-10 to change the color of your username.

The reason is because I'm getting bored of this dark boring red username color and it wont fit my forum set. I know that it will confuse us with the mods but maybe that can be fixed. but let me know how you feel, I can add more info in what I'm talking about

Yes and no, Would be neat and maybe come with toriprime/vip instead. It could cause impersonation and confusion.
|Evil|
I don't exist
that I know of but with the Admins and Mods name thing.

But with us, it should be different like not bold colors, maybe a lighting shadow or some sort just to make it completely different from the 'higher' people
Tori-Agent
Ex Co-Leader of Origin
OR MAYBE
Have it to where you can pick any color as long as it doesn't resemble the ones gms use?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nomad Moderated Message:
Be more straightforward with your uplifting messages or I'll fucking skin you alive.
Probably easy to implement, and if the colors aren't too similar to moderators, legends, and GMs then it wouldn't be a big deal.
Originally Posted by Kirito View Post
OR MAYBE
Have it to where you can pick any color as long as it doesn't resemble the ones gms use?

It would be easier just to not have the names bolded.

This could work nicely.

I am pretty sure it was a thing before. It might have just still been too hard for users to recognize who was staff or not.
Chickster: I literally don't know why I did it.
It was a thing in the Russian section but it led to confusion.

The non-bold idea could work.
I'm pretty sure it's a thing already Just send an admin 1 billion TC.

Link is right I'd say. It'd be pretty hard to distinguish staff from non-staff if it came down to it.

Though I'm sure if the right jimmies were rustled and a nice amount of TC was offered, this would be another great way to sink TC. However we have ToriLegends now, with that good 'old gold' colour for their usernames

I don't see this happening because of how staff and members of significance are currently recognised. I feel that most other alterations, with the exception of colour, are plausible.
Originally Posted by Deuteria View Post
I'm pretty sure it's a thing already Just send an admin 1 billion TC.

Hahaha, it used to be like that, but we decided that consistency was something worth striving for so everything's regulated and by the book now.

Unfortunately I can't see this happening due to way colored names are used exclusively to highlight staff (other than legends) so I'm not sure it'd be a good idea to let people choose their own color and have even more floating around. If we ever revamp the forum subscriptions though then adding one color for the usergroup could potentially be something we look at.
ik that its not right to let people decided what color their usernames shall be thats why i've decided to like pay in extra USD with toriprime / VIP to be able to change it so it wont be as bold but in a way as Mods Admins or ToriLegends but that it in a way that would be differ between them so that people would be able to be happy with the color change
Tori-Agent
Ex Co-Leader of Origin