ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Hardstyle -> "Rockin'"
Hardstyle is a music genre consisting of influences from trance, hardcore and rave music. Hardstyle is a subgenre of Hard Dance Music. The average tempo is between 135 and 160 bpm (beats per minute), however, hardstyle djs are known to go for unique tempo.

The Hardstyle Sounds consists of an almost "heavy" sounding kick, bearing uniqueness, intense reverse basslines and adrenaline-rushing melodies, which often take place at the middle of the song. It bears some similarities to Hard Trance, but still upholds a unique sound. Many hardcore - artists also produce hardstyle tracks.

Hardstyle also has a very strong link to the melbourne shuffle or just shuffling.
Today known as "rocking" to the Melbourne locals, and simply "shuffling" elsewhere, the name "Melbourne shuffle" has been derived from overseas' DJs, party goers, visitors and the media trying to describe this phenomenon. The Age referred to it as looking like "a cross between the chicken dance and a foot stomping robot" to the untrained eye, but locals have simply called it the "shuffle" since 1992.

Some dancers sprinkle talcum powder or apply liquid to the floor beneath their feet, or put duct tape on the base of their shoes to help them glide more easily, some including 360 degree spins or jumps into their moves.

Tl;dr version:
Fucking Awesome.

[10:17][10:50] <diskimage> Where can I find the Toribash license?
I love hardstyle
One day I'm going to be making it :>

[Evil] is recruiting!

<DesiTwist> terty plays tb with the ghost turned off, uke turned off and uses that mouse with the ball in it
i know how to hardstomp.
\o/

but the shuffle is way beyond me.
^garblejfidlssja beflijfdsl baeufkh dsjlinuefjdsl
The shuffle is easier than the running-man for most people :l
But i do the running-man better \o/

It's a great exercise btw
Last edited by ChrisDom; Feb 17, 2009 at 06:30 AM.
[10:17][10:50] <diskimage> Where can I find the Toribash license?
hardstyle owns! well, im not so good, i know how to shuffle BUT my running man is wrong, i often by an accident uses 1 "hop" when its 2 hops... well, im practicing...
* ego gently touches Snorlaxen's manly chest while shivering at the thought of being caught out here alone with him.