Ranking
Original Post
need help jumping!
Hey I've always wanted to learn how to do parkour in toribash, and just recently I've actually gotten to it, I know how to run, how to climb, but the one thing I'm having trouble with is jumping!

Here's a replay, at one point (I think its 1800) I go for a jump, and no matter how hard I tried I could not get the height! Can someone spot what I'm doing wrong?
Attached Files
parkour city jump fail.rpl (127.2 KB, 19 views)
JakBlueberry101: "The goal of agario is like life, everybody wants the biggest balls."
I cant see the replay, but when jumping, for being able to reach a higher height you need to raise both arms + extend foots + extend knees and legs

Professional Graphic Designer
Former [Crooks]
Leader | [TA] Member | Ex-[Latin] member
[Mexican] Player |Fan Club
Originally Posted by spcr View Post
I cant see the replay, but when jumping, for being able to reach a higher height you need to raise both arms + extend foots + extend knee and legs

Your basically throwing yourself upwards :c when jumping make sure your arms get a lot of momentum and when you jump it should carry you a bit :c
Well of course, but raising your arms helps you getting higher. The rest of the body parts are to state the direction you are going

Former [Crooks]
Originally Posted by spcr View Post
I cant see the replay, but when jumping, for being able to reach a higher height you need to raise both arms + extend foots + extend knees and legs

Yeah Idk why you cant see the replay. But I do all the things you said in it, but my feet always slip out from under me and I end up getting no height.
JakBlueberry101: "The goal of agario is like life, everybody wants the biggest balls."
Originally Posted by swagmaster101 View Post
Yeah Idk why you cant see the replay. But I do all the things you said in it, but my feet always slip out from under me and I end up getting no height.

Try modyfying the foot, or even the legs until you reach it. Also theres a lumbar, 2 glutes and a chest to use.
Try that body parts too.

Former [Crooks]
extend ankles raise arms extend hips, your gonna jump.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nomad Moderated Message:
Be more straightforward with your uplifting messages or I'll fucking skin you alive.
^that. Let's see how it ends

Former [Crooks]
how to jump 101
Attached Files
Jumps.rpl (40.7 KB, 7 views)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nomad Moderated Message:
Be more straightforward with your uplifting messages or I'll fucking skin you alive.