Ranking
Original Post
Stand up comedian
I want to be a stand up comedian so I would like to learn something from the forum about comedy and there view on it. share your opinion of whats funny and what you want to hear.
I currently write monologues I know but I can't think of material its annoying the hell out of me.
Give me some inspiration toribash!!!
Share your wisdom with me.
The internet 'humour' is not relevant to actual humour. Go ask a real comedian, they'll give you an answer.
That guy named Poppo
You know, the leader of Fyre.
I agree with my leader,the internet humour is not really relevant on the actual humour.
Mainly because internet's kind of humour is made of stupid random things.
There are no stupid questions, just stupid people
Hamsters ♥ Eternally proud to be Fyre ♥
I think penises are funny. You should tell penis jokes. Fart jokes too XD11!!!!1
Selling Kung Fu Master Beard $250 USD. Non-negotiable. Now accepting bitcoin! I'll accept an offer as low as 0.15BTC!
Pretend you're as elite as us old schoolers with this unique old schooler only beard!
DesertPunk

Please click this
Visit Buy something from my Poor Quality 3D/2D/Pixel/Photography/Sounds/Writing/Scripts/Anything Shop
Talk about your Nagging Girlfriends, or how marrige is a highway to hell. xD
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
your girlfriend and/or your wife: act one
act two: racist jokes (if youre a minority, dispense with the stereotypes)
act three: drugs. if you are clean, fantasy drugs. alcohol sort of counts, but you have to talk about consuming it intravenously. or enemas. beer enemas

act four: sex.. or lack thereof. penis sizes come to mind, but if you already delved a lot in act one or two, ski this part.

depending on the state of your act at this time, improv with the audience.. or stare at them for an uncomfortably long time

act six: politics/pop-culture humor. again, depends on your schtick. you can go for current pop culture or nostalgia. don't go too far though. not a lot of people still get Laverne and Shirley.

act seven: dispense with memes.. if you got the balls; which is assumed you have since you managed to get to this stage without getting thrown out after act two.
You should watch some Gabriel Eglasias,he's a pretty good stand up comedian.
~Tyzo
#TwinSwag
I would suggest watching

- Gabriel Iglasias
- Kevin Hart
- Russell Peters
- Dave Chappelle
- Kat Williams
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/