Ranking
Original Post
Graphics Tablet
I'm looking to buy my first graphics tablet, and I'm kind of clueless at the moment, so I thought I'd ask for help. I've had a look around amazon and eBAY and other sites, but the reviews are just stoopidly suspicious.

I'm looking for one in the range of Ѓ20-40 (about $35-55 or so.. IDK) to get me started. Don't want to spend too much on my first one. What do you guys think?

Thanks for any help.
Alot of people, when they begin, go for the Wacom Bamboo series. They are nice, i've used one before, while not the biggest of tablets, they still get the job done. If it's practice you're looking for, then these are probably the way to go. I would look at either of these:
Wacom Bamboo One - http://www.pixmania.co.uk/uk/uk/9703...ics-table.html
Wacom Bamboo - http://www.pixmania.co.uk/uk/uk/9701...cs-tablet.html

If you have any other questions, feel free to PM me.
I was just looking at that actually. I may just order it now. I want it nao! lol. They are small, but do look promising.
Yeah, they do look small, but in reality, they're not as small as you think. You can still do pretty much everything with them as you could with a larger one.
ive got one. Its a little larger than your average mouse pad.
^garblejfidlssja beflijfdsl baeufkh dsjlinuefjdsl
I have the medium sized wacom bamboo fun. It is amazing. I think I will eventually upgrade to a more sensitive pad though.
i have a totally post modern tattoo of a scalene triangle.
<DeadorK> fair maiden
<DeadorK> if the cum is going to be in your mouth
<DeadorK> it shall be in mine as well
I've ordered a Bamboo anyway. A few days 'til it comes. Can't wait. =]
I wish I had a tablet. I can really improve my drawing skills while saving trees.

Once I save up enough money, buy a graphics card, save up again, buy a car, save up again, then maybe I'll order one.
Fonzie be with you.
Originally Posted by DejaVu View Post
I wish I had a tablet. I can really improve my drawing skills while saving trees.

Once I save up enough money, buy a graphics card, save up again, buy a car, save up again, then maybe I'll order one.

I should probably get a good graphics card too; my mother has a better one than mine. lol. As for a car, well.. nothing to beat my mum at their; she can't drive. =P I'll probably finish college/uni then buy a car, which will be like 4/5 years, when I'm 20/21.

Anyway, on topic.. I'm so looking forward to getting this. I'll post back here again with my thoughts on it. =P