Toribash
Original Post
Ask the devs, admins, ninjas - Ducky
A few days ago, I made this post: http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=201234

This is the interview with Ducky

1. How many five year olds could you take in a fight?
I would take on 2, and duct tape them onto a stick as a weapon. After that.. THEY ALL DIE.

2. How did you get into Toribash?
There was some website/blog that wrote about physics games; can't remember the name.

3. Will you admins/devs/ninjas ever create textured ground, trees, blocks, etc?
I don't really care about the game anymore, sorry.

4. What do you think about the way the community is being administrated? Not talking about the admins, but how people are hired, fired and made do their job. And what do you think about the people/processes behind these decisions and/or actions?
That SA invasion ticked me off. I wish we'd had know beforehand what was happening. While I am happy for the developers for finally getting off the ground, I preferred it when everyone knew each other.

5. Do you like KiTFoX?
Who? With a name like that he's probably a furfag.

6. How do you shoot web?
¯\(°_o)/¯

7. As a Ninja/Admin, do you feel that the person taking your position when you leave can fill your boots?
NOBODY CAN EVER FILL MY BOOTS, THEY'RE SHAPED LIKE A FUCKING DUCK'S FOOT.

8. Who would win in a fight - hampa or veb?
Veb's a faggot and faggots always win.

9. What will happen once the TC cap is reached?
I was at the top of the tc list once. If there's a cap maybe they should consider deflating the market.

10. How old is RedDevil?
Who?

11. How did you become an admin/ninja/dev?
I was made a general discussion mod, I was awesome at it, then I became a global mod. Some guy ticked me off and I have no idea what happened then.

12. Why hasn't KiTFoX cured cancer, AIDS, Global Warming, Global Hunger, Global Conflict, and everything else wrong with the world yet?
I seriously have no idea who you're talking about.

13. Why exactly do you want to moderate these forums? Do you enjoy getting probably thousands of reports a day, half of which probably is just one person mad at another?
I don't do that anymore.

14. Do you ever get thanked for what you do for the community?
I think so, I don't know. Probably not.. except this one time during the SA invasion I kept the forums quiet for 15 minutes. I remember getting thanked for that.

15. Do any of the admins/smods disagree with the way some things are handled? do you voice your opinion if/when this happens?
I voiced my opinion, I got told to shut up.

Also veb likes cocks.
I has a flavour
Thanks for these interviews, there pretty funny +rep

EDIT:Wow the post is too long the rep box is in a wierd position i cant click it
Last edited by dannyh; Jul 23, 2010 at 11:13 PM.
I'll keep on answering any questions you might have in this thread.
I wonder how long his innativity was since he doesnt know who KitFox or Redevil are...
RIP [duck] Aug 28 2011 - April 20 2020
Ducky... When will you come back to me?

Let's run away to PSO and live in a cottage in the hills!
Pope of BnW[Torigod]Lord of WibblesYouTubeToriblog AdminInterface Artist
(,,゚Д゚) -"Become a fan. DO IT."

Hyperboloids of wondrous Light
Rolling for aye through Space and Time
Harbour those Waves which somehow Might
Play out God's holy pantomime

Also, Gubbin is neat.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Unless that cottage was on fire, I don't see you living there, Hamster.

And the review was really
Originally Posted by Hamster View Post
Ducky... When will you come back to me?

Let's run away to PSO and live in a cottage in the hills!