Ranking
Original Post
Hard times, inactivity explanation and leaving to Denmark.
So you've noticed that my activity dropped quite a lot, that's because of moving to Denmark.

Leaving my home, family, friends, everyone and everything I grew up with and going 2000 kilometers away from my hometown in less than 8 hours.

Didn't think about that until the very last evening and now shit is so fucked up. I feel like crap.
Shitons of people(friends) gathered to the centre of our little town today to say goodbye, hugged me wishing we would meet again soon.

Haven't cried like that in ages. Haven't felt like that...ever. It's nice to know that there are so many close friends that care about you, but it's so damn sad that you have to leave them. I don't even know why I'm posting this here, but I just wanted to express how I feel now somewhere.

Crying like a little bitch now.
Edit: My grandfather just called me(he's like the most important person to me, he's always there for me), said some nice stuff and I'm in coma again.
My damn brothers are crying like pussies about me leaving. Fml.

I'll be away, for a few days until I settle down in Denmark, Aalborg.
I'll let you know about how I'm doing whenever possible and whenever I'll find some wi-fi.

Talk to you soon, bros. Love. <3
~Rainbow Belt|[Tint]|Rank 32~
\:D/ RAINBOW PANDAAAAA \:D/
~GameMaster|BISH|GameGrad|ORMO|ToriPrime L-Mod~

ZinxGlowToastBondyLoxSwyneErth
[Bsns][Fr3styL][Colon3][One][SyN][Rvng]

Toribash World Championship 2011 Runner Up

<AlphasoniK> Kristis: What the fuck is wrong with you, rainbow loving panda freak.
Seriously, try to piss standing up for a change. No life girly pants dimwit.

I wish you good luck on your journey. It's okay to cry sometimes, don't worry.
I cry daily, its the manly thing to do.

All the best on your adventures to Denmark!
I was in Denmark 2 weeks ago, it's a nice place.
Toribash TakeOVER
<Colossus> ROFL
<Colossus> my friend got hit by a car
<Colossus> gonna go visit him. brb

[22:45:46] <Thorn> I know she likes it in the ear
[22:45:53] <Thorn> because when I put it to her mouth she turns away
[sigpic]http://i906.photobucket.com/albums/ac268/IAMUBERTHANU/552502_413931871977453_2050418562_njpg.gif[/sigpic]
Good luck and enjoy!
You shall drown your tears in all the fine pussy that is in Denmark.