ES Recruitment Drive
Have fun and good luck in Uni hope you get better through your sadness sorry for my inactivity lately too xD
[fl0w][Alpha][Catalyst][Submerge][Calamity][Swosh][Scourge][Colors][Neko][Miner][Kunt][deprav][Possesed][TMO-Leader][Proud Council member of TeamLenshu]
Okay so Denmark is fun as hell so far.
I really enjoy it here, tho I smoke too much weed, way too much(25 grams in 14 days if not more). But it's probably understandable considering it's the very beggining of "student" life.

Room-mates are pretty good. We're currently staying at my cousin's place and that is 40kms away form university, so it's a bit annoying. Atleast he borrowed us a car. He got us some cheaper gas aswell, but we're still actively looking for a place to live in in the city center.

All the games are banned in the university(minecraft, league of legends and so on), however Toribash servers appear to work fine, so...

It's official, I'm back to Toribash.

The university is fun as hell, people are nice. Met a lot of interesting people and I'm enjoying every day here. Met a nice girl...Hehe. ;) Of course, it's all fun until you have money. Until I find a place to live in in the city, I can't look for a job. And I have enough money only for a few months, so it's a bit scary.

Either way, just letting you guys know that I'm doing fine if anyone is interested. :>

What about you? How are you doing? After all studies began at september for must of us. Any changes in your lives? :3
~Rainbow Belt|[Tint]|Rank 32~
\:D/ RAINBOW PANDAAAAA \:D/
~GameMaster|BISH|GameGrad|ORMO|ToriPrime L-Mod~

ZinxGlowToastBondyLoxSwyneErth
[Bsns][Fr3styL][Colon3][One][SyN][Rvng]

Toribash World Championship 2011 Runner Up

<AlphasoniK> Kristis: What the fuck is wrong with you, rainbow loving panda freak.
Seriously, try to piss standing up for a change. No life girly pants dimwit.

I couldn't ale...You know that I'd never cheat on you...why don't you trust me?
~Rainbow Belt|[Tint]|Rank 32~
\:D/ RAINBOW PANDAAAAA \:D/
~GameMaster|BISH|GameGrad|ORMO|ToriPrime L-Mod~

ZinxGlowToastBondyLoxSwyneErth
[Bsns][Fr3styL][Colon3][One][SyN][Rvng]

Toribash World Championship 2011 Runner Up

<AlphasoniK> Kristis: What the fuck is wrong with you, rainbow loving panda freak.
Seriously, try to piss standing up for a change. No life girly pants dimwit.

Originally Posted by Kristis133 View Post
Okay so Denmark is fun as hell so far.
I really enjoy it here, tho I smoke too much weed, way too much(25 grams in 14 days if not more). But it's probably understandable considering it's the very beggining of "student" life.

Room-mates are pretty good. We're currently staying at my cousin's place and that is 40kms away form university, so it's a bit annoying. Atleast he borrowed us a car. He got us some cheaper gas aswell, but we're still actively looking for a place to live in in the city center.

All the games are banned in the university(minecraft, league of legends and so on), however Toribash servers appear to work fine, so...

It's official, I'm back to Toribash.

The university is fun as hell, people are nice. Met a lot of interesting people and I'm enjoying every day here. Met a nice girl...Hehe. ;) Of course, it's all fun until you have money. Until I find a place to live in in the city, I can't look for a job. And I have enough money only for a few months, so it's a bit scary.

Either way, just letting you guys know that I'm doing fine if anyone is interested. :>

What about you? How are you doing? After all studies began at september for must of us. Any changes in your lives? :3

you're gonna smoke some fat meme purple dry kush there m8
Lol kris getting high isn't too bad.And I hope you find a job and wb to tb since everything else is banned which somewhat sucks.
[fl0w][Alpha][Catalyst][Submerge][Calamity][Swosh][Scourge][Colors][Neko][Miner][Kunt][deprav][Possesed][TMO-Leader][Proud Council member of TeamLenshu]
bondy remember when I applied to omega and we both hated one-another's guts

good times