Toribash
Originally Posted by WeppetKo View Post
KiriAcid has been smacked on the clan page. I love how you scroll down through badass fight poses and then find KiriAcid smiling and waving.

Yes, I removed the basket.

I kinda wanted it to be me dunking a basketball but its even better. Lmao xDD
Originally Posted by Bird View Post
Kiri can't dunk a basketball..

D: that hurt my feelings, but hey whats up Bird!
Goal completed: we are 84th, back into top 100! Congrats to the war team and everyone who is helping Origin to march forward.
Originally Posted by Rxlic View Post
only 10 days until I can return as a leader on my main

Goal completed: we are 84th, back into top 100! Congrats to the war team and everyone who is helping Origin to march forward.

Great News
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐I just want to say, Hello ۩͇̿V͇̿I͇̿P͇̿۩ (Maia<3) (>._.)> PM
[SIGPIC]https://cache.toribash.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic2044493_18.gif [/SIGPIC]

That's fantasic news! We going to the top baby!
If anyone is going to do a war and need a hand let me know, I will have to see with my schedule and see if I have school on that day or not.
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐I just want to say, Hello ۩͇̿V͇̿I͇̿P͇̿۩ (Maia<3) (>._.)> PM
[SIGPIC]https://cache.toribash.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic2044493_18.gif [/SIGPIC]
Rosed glued to the first page.

Originally Posted by emoney78 View Post
If anyone is going to do a war and need a hand let me know, I will have to see with my schedule and see if I have school on that day or not.

Sure, when I happen to be in a war I'll post here. However if you want a more immediate feedback we have a clan discord server where there is generally more activity, I didn't know if you aren't aware of it or if you just aren't interested in discord.
I need to get my sleep schedule right. I always stay up till 6 in the morning and wake up at 6 in the afternoon.