Toribash
The elbow was a nice move to get the skeet, I realized, but i agree with Mack on the forced movements
Awesome replay though 7.5/8
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=533175 If you wanna see it. Your choice
Arakata, i belive you missed the Point in me dming that elbow, i did it because i got to get the dm'd pieace further away to go up to hit it with the skeet.

And thanks all anywho,

And yea i kinda Went towards more a held replay than usual, wanted to try it and it didn't turn out completely crap,

Might get that new wip up today btw.
Jun 2, 2023 - .best. day. ever.
pretty cool, but skeet would have been 10/10 if it hit the glute+crotch part more to the left and made it fly towards the stray glute making it a triple skeet

also youre welcome for my post which unburdens you from waiting 24 hours to post that wip
Last edited by pusga; Nov 17, 2015 at 05:30 PM.
oh yeah
I'm bored
Attached Files
|Opener by Xioi|#KillTheScootCork|
|Replays|
"Cool delfin med solglajjor" -Larfen
themovementsdchsbbeavaovbpav omg dude can you not be better than me.... anyways awesome movement dude love the first hit then that skeet is aaaaaaaaaggggggawesome.

the end is ye... twitch
Please be bored more often

That was fucking Amazing, that skeet made me jizz
Holy shit Mack.

Damn.
-----
Real talk tho.

Your beginning was flawless. Amazing flow, and creative movement in close quarters. You executed the cork really well, especially so close to Uke. That spinning back kick was a great way to get the pecs off. I have a strange liking of replays when people take off the pecs, it reminds me of a worm. The way you got the hand onto the foot was great and the skeet itself gave me an eyegasm (like seriously, it was perf). Your landing was a little odd, especially with your hands in front of your face like that, but nothing could ruin this replay at the end.

You've improved astronomically.

great job.
Last edited by SkyWhale; Nov 22, 2015 at 03:10 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Co-leader of Nitro | Replays
New madmans shitsels, Haven't gotten around it to do some parkour so here's a madman for update atleast.
Attached Files
#Xioi#M - Tripod.rpl (218.3 KB, 58 views)
Sweet replay. I don't really have much to say about it other than that lol. Good job

Keyframes make me cry.
Co-leader of Nitro | Replays