Toribash
nothing very interesting rn to keep people playing online for an extended period of time

wc is on hold

you need TC to play against good players

you need TC to play in a betting server

all the dogshit horseshit piss players (99% of the active playerbase) play the most braindead mod in public2 all day because they cant handle anything less than 50 tf and low gravity

ranked hasnt started yet

last 5/20 events have been actual comp events

also factor in the fact that the community hates itself and would rather see the game die than lose weight and exercise and you have toribash

what do we do? nothing because it seems pretty clear that most of the community wants to kill the game instead of revive it because it gives them Vietnam PTSD from back when they were fuckin losers
Last edited by skizz; Feb 27, 2023 at 05:47 AM.
Originally Posted by skizz View Post
also factor in the fact that the community hates itself and would rather see the game die than lose weight and exercise and you have toribash

what do we do? nothing because it seems pretty clear that most of the community wants to kill the game because it gives them Vietnam PTSD from back when they were fuckin losers

love the profile pic and i find it hilarious when i see staff bragging about how little they play the game its just such a joke to me that these are the ppl running this game
Originally Posted by avenue View Post
if i can get to work on minibash i might jokingly suggest it to be a compatible addon for tb next or something

make it an esteregg.

Originally Posted by KlausSchwab View Post
it also does not help that you have an entire economy that is based on teenagers and children literally gambling to make tc via betting and dueling. Like what could go wrong with letting kids gamble?

its ok as long as they don't cash out according to Electronic Arts.
Originally Posted by KlausSchwab View Post
they should add more gambling options for the children and teenagers of toribash

they should add real money bet servers using steam wallet or paypal

also toribash nfts and crypto would be a good idea!!!!!
Last edited by froog; Mar 1, 2023 at 04:11 AM.
dbdbdbdbdbdbdbdbdbdbdbdbdbdb
Originally Posted by Froog View Post
they should add real money bet servers using steam wallet or paypal

also toribash nfts and crypto would be a good idea!!!!!

tobash hangry hipoes and board ape clubs!!!
EMS (Emergency Medical Services) | PT
não dói joca
Uh...Game old, Doesnt change, cosmetics are the main thing in this game ( :skull: ), there are only tryhards and og's playing and absolutely 0 reason for a player to get good at the game.
d o r p
destruidorp4
destruidor
toribash for life