Ranking
finally got around to starting it

3 minutes in and I have this done :C (btw the actual image is in 4k

3big5me

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nomad Moderated Message:
Be more straightforward with your uplifting messages or I'll fucking skin you alive.
Ooo, looks interesting so far! Do keep me posted, i'd like to see how this turns out in the end. c:

Originally Posted by SrCheetah View Post
Hi Shook, nice pussy.
I moved out of my home for 6 months due to work and you should draw a really scaredsadface which was more or less my reaction when I saw I had no wifi here :c

OK HERE WE GO

:(

very sad :(
<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
various places to find me lol
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nomad Moderated Message:
Be more straightforward with your uplifting messages or I'll fucking skin you alive.
Originally Posted by Shook View Post
Ooo, looks interesting so far! Do keep me posted, i'd like to see how this turns out in the end. c:

OK HERE WE GO

:(

very sad :(

That was exactly my face, then I found a bar with free Wi-Fi just behind my home so yay :D

And no Kirito, I do not have a PC here either
Wolololololo
shook what do you think of this, I would say its pretty accurate
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nomad Moderated Message:
I don`t get the 3d map. You can`r see the 3rd dimension and i have no i idea what it stands for DD:
#labelyouraxis (No seriously. Do it)

Klein Bottles only have one surface so they are the easiest thing to clean

Your aren't an American then...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nomad Moderated Message:
The guns are hanging in three dimensions and form a 2D map so honestly i wouldn't call it a 3D map either. BUT!

Originally Posted by Kirito View Post
shook what do you think of this, I would say its pretty accurate

sizelol

HOH THAT SLAPS ME ON THE KNEE

Originally Posted by yoshiman60 View Post
shook draw some manga please

Sorry m8, if you want manga then i ain't your man. Better go read One Punch Man instead, it's pretty great and the art for the remake is fantastic. :v

Originally Posted by SrCheetah View Post
That was exactly my face, then I found a bar with free Wi-Fi just behind my home so yay

And no Kirito, I do not have a PC here either

Hooray for free wi-fi (or as one of my friends says, "wiffi") at nearby locations! Lack of PC sucks though. :<

Originally Posted by Kirito View Post

sizelol

BACK WHEN I WAS A WEE LAD THERE WAS NO SUCH THING AS WIFI

and Windows looked very different indeed

I mean fuck, i remember floppy disks and having to trawl through MS-DOS (not sure why, i'm pretty sure Windows 3.x had been released when i started to attain sapience). Not that i'm particularly proud of that, i could have done a lot of great things in all the time that i've spent gaming. :'D

such as drawing

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
various places to find me lol
your the coolest dood ive met on toribash
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nomad Moderated Message: