Toribash
Wow that sounds fun.
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
discord meeee. I don't wanna wait 5 minutes every response. Like seriously. Also we can screenshare, share documents, and more.

why tf would you want to pm? :LLLLL
Meh. I think I need to quit toribash for a bit.
Originally Posted by Raiken View Post
Wow that sounds fun.

wanna hop in ?

lol.
Originally Posted by Yuma View Post
discord meeee. I don't wanna wait 5 minutes every response. Like seriously. Also we can screenshare, share documents, and more.

why tf would you want to pm? :LLLLL

okokoKOKOKOKOo
Hey guys, I know I could probably just ask this in the off-topic or rapid threads; but I wanted to ask directly to artists.
SO I recently bought a Cintiq 13HD. For some reason, it is not synced correctly.
When I draw on it. The lines I draw end up in a different place I drew them on the tablet.
I am really confused rn lol. So if someone could answer this or pm me on how to fix this, it would be greatly appreciated <3

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Be Cool. Have Style.
Uh. There is a tablet settings thingy on your computer that you can open up.

It should allow you to change stuff like screen calibration.

Look up tablet or cintiq in your computer programs.
go to settings and change the screen settings, put all the screen on it and put all the screen synced.

Mine is intuos and pt-br settings, I can say exactly what the settings are.
wtf how are all these people getting the money to buy a cintiq

i want some
Originally Posted by Fluxorious View Post

Or sell drugs

bra im 17

highschool = can't have job
I've been working since I was 15 noob.

did varsity sports every season (ccountry, wrestling, tennis), was in FBLA and FCCLA (which participated in state events blah blah went to nationals for FBLA in Anaheim last year), and maintained straight A's.

get gud.