Toribash
you go in nervous, come out...bored.

the schooling is fun, yeah some classes are annoying but unless you like in the ghetto, your school will be fine. As long as your not a dick, people will give you a hand if some one wants to start something.
My seniority means you should probably just agree with everything I say
I thought I would get lost but it went pretty smoothly. I still had friends from last year and I made new ones so overall it went fine
FUCKING MAGNETS EVERYWHERE IN THIS BITCH
My school's big 2500 people so like idk you basicly meet a few people and then just try to make by in the hallways that have a mass of people. Oh ya theres some nice bewbs too...
Selling Kung Fu Master Beard $250 USD. Non-negotiable. Now accepting bitcoin! I'll accept an offer as low as 0.15BTC!
Pretend you're as elite as us old schoolers with this unique old schooler only beard!
DesertPunk

Please click this
Visit Buy something from my Poor Quality 3D/2D/Pixel/Photography/Sounds/Writing/Scripts/Anything Shop
Yeah, I'll be starting Highschool in 3 months...I've got no idea what teachers or classmates I will have.
Proud member of [Pandora]
Its all mkay except for lunch. Lunch on the first day of the year or semester sucks(at least for me) because you don't know where to sit >.<
Originally Posted by Marco View Post
The person you first sit next to will ikely be a lifelong friend. Choose your seat wisely.

So pick a smokin' hot chick you say?
T0ribush: I could not get into two worlds even if my life depended on it.
ಠ_ಠ ಥ_ಥ
my first day was awesome! everyone got initiated except me
initiation is scary as shit though. people throw eggs at you or draw on you.
lucky me.
<3
First day was awesome for me.

Most of the class was friendly, teacher was a douche, we all bonded over the douchyness of our teacher. There was a bullyish group, but we were like "fuck you guys" and then we all became friends. And our form/homeclass/whatever else, became epic.

I made some good friends that day o7

EDIT: Also made friends with people from other years, one guy was 4 years above him, and he was all badass, so we were like "fuck you too man" and he became friends with us, now he is in the Airforce training for SAS. Fuckyeah.

EDIT: Marco is right, the guy I sat next to on day 1 is still pretty much my best mate. Choose wisely young ones.
I had taken maths with my friend at the high school while we were in 8th grade. I already knew the school and some people. It wasn't a big deal at all for me.
i have a totally post modern tattoo of a scalene triangle.
<DeadorK> fair maiden
<DeadorK> if the cum is going to be in your mouth
<DeadorK> it shall be in mine as well