ES Recruitment Drive
Well this sucks penis. New glitch in ranked. If i were you i wouldn't play ranked at all. It was almost a elimination match. We got first blood on their udyr and he couldn't respawn. then it was just a ganking orgy and all they had left was malzafeeder. and we just pushed mid. Sorta shitty if you ask me ;=;
-----
Oh also, I'm buying cooperate mundo and tango twisted fate on march first. so bomb
Last edited by Boonana; Feb 17, 2011 at 03:37 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
piss
Hey Boonana want a match?
I put Boonana in the invite thing but it says you don't exist.
Invite Sx92pro for a random match :P (non ranked since im only lvl 7)
I have made 14 friends and a total of 4 of them are good xD
Sorry can't. I'm about to walk my dogs which should take about 20 minutes. After that I'm gonna be playing a bit. Just friend me.

Also Hamster, What runes do you use for fiddle sticks?
piss
I play in Europe if that matters, how come when I put Boonana in the invite list it says you don't exist?
I did it with someone of the names off the Toribash list in this Thread aswell

Also I just tried to search up aznrick Non Existing?
Wth!

edit: oh.. well if I want to play with you and your not on the European server I will have to download whatever one you have, thats dumb download a new client if I want to play a different server, well anyhow I think I can play on both I'm looking into it, meanwhile could you post the download for the american or whatever client you use?
Oh... looks like I may have to start a new account there :P
Last edited by souldevilj; Feb 17, 2011 at 03:50 PM. Reason: what!
Its because you're on the Europe server, were all ( Or at least most of us ) are on the USA server.
piss
Yeah, you can switch servers somehow in a method which isn't illegal but requires messing with files which I can't do for my life, so if you find somewhere that does or the USA client lemme know

(thats dumb toribash players play on the same server all around the world)

Im goin in game, im thinkin since I am only lvl 7 starting anew wouldnt be such a heavy blow after al
omfg omfg omfg omfg omfg. I just got 4 pretty sweet AP gear with Poppy and I could hit 1000!
Also the amazing thing about her is, you could have say 1/5 hp, and go up to someone with full hp, you can knock them to 1/4before they manage to kill you! xD
Hey, Guys .

I'm kinda looking for a perm 3vs3 team, if anyone is interested let me know. Currently I'm lvl 20, but I never seems to be able to win due of team mates leaving -_-'. So if anyone is interested on forming up with me then be my guest.

My IGN: Inomatic
Level: 20
Main: Tryndamere
| GATA | Guild Wars 2 | Anime United |
Trynd in 3v3's? How do you get enough farm to be anything other than useless?