Ranking
Originally Posted by Hamster View Post
Unfortunately, Shaco's AD build died about 2 months ago, he still needs a lot of AP to be a viable champion.

EDIT: Unless you're building baron nashor soloing shaco, in which case you're not going to contribute too much to teamfights.

The great hamster speaks.

Megadoomer, don't you remember that game we were playing and you were AD shaco and the other team had an AP shaco and they won/he did amazing?
Okay I'm wondering if I just have waste my BPS on shaco now :S
| GATA | Guild Wars 2 | Anime United |
Originally Posted by Deathsoldi View Post
Okay I'm wondering if I just have waste my BPS on shaco now :S

Your what?
So far im doing fine with AD Shaco though , but my mana sure burns fast so I would need to insert some sort of mana capacity in the build :P
| GATA | Guild Wars 2 | Anime United |
Only mana regen thing I recommend is chalice of harmony, it has one of the best passives in the game.
Kryo - Kyronic
Any strategy tips I might have? I am sort of a newb at this. Haven't Played frozen throne in ages. Being as it was similar.
Originally Posted by Kryo View Post
Kryo - Kyronic
Any strategy tips I might have? I am sort of a newb at this. Haven't Played frozen throne in ages. Being as it was similar.

Starting out, work on map awareness.
Take a practice game to understand how the minimap works because you'll need it. After you understand the map, look for a champion that interests you.
Read a few of the highest rated guides at leaguecraft.com and follow the builds until you can start building your own.

Oh and play the tutorial just for good measures.
[10:17][10:50] <diskimage> Where can I find the Toribash license?
I play this when I go over to my friends house.

Add me- HomerDawkins
Added you both, going to be trying to do a live stream of LoL if it works out, if you want to watch some 5v5 then come to this url.

Nevermind* My recording thing doesn't work with LoL, i'll try to work something out though.
Last edited by Lume; Jul 12, 2010 at 09:07 PM.