Ranking
Originally Posted by j4nd0 View Post
Any ranged ap mid can abuse their autos in lane. I just find the armor seals more beneficial in helping you survive against minion harass, auto attack harass and damage from ganks. I also can't stand having 13-18 armor at level 1. I agree with MS, I've hardly used the rune page since s3 started and always have this weird feeling when I do.

Anybody can autoattack yes, but Nidalee is probably the only one who will strictly autoattack to win lane. About everyone else uses their abilities to win their lane, so you use a page against normal AP Carries. HP per level is how you do that, not armor.
[Urban] | Ormo | Team Sambo

I'm taking offers for my set
Originally Posted by Numbers View Post
Anybody can autoattack yes, but Nidalee is probably the only one who will strictly autoattack to win lane. About everyone else uses their abilities to win their lane, so you use a page against normal AP Carries. HP per level is how you do that, not armor.

I guess I'll try out a hp/lvl yellows then.
Summoner Name: Transfer to NA
Region: OCEANIC
Originally Posted by Uberis View Post
I have dominated lanes in all ranked games.

j4ndo, rengar is not weak. He was just completely absurd before the nerfs, now he's a normal champion. Using win rates isn't particularly useful seeing as bad players will still be picking him expecting to ride the free ELO safari bus and get shut down. Over the last week diana has suffered a lower win rate than rengar, does that mean that she is the worst mid champion? Other champions in the bottom 10 of the win ratio for the past week: Gragas, alistar and vi.
[02:19] <Dr_Strangelove> nearly 3 hours of nobody saying a word
[02:19] * Tamer0 is now known as TamerAfk
[02:19] <Dr_Strangelove> gg toribash
[02:19] <+hampa> gg
Originally Posted by Dr_Strangelove View Post

j4ndo, rengar is not weak. He was just completely absurd before the nerfs, now he's a normal champion. Using win rates isn't particularly useful seeing as bad players will still be picking him expecting to ride the free ELO safari bus and get shut down. Over the last week diana has suffered a lower win rate than rengar, does that mean that she is the worst mid champion? Other champions in the bottom 10 of the win ratio for the past week: Gragas, alistar and vi.

Rengar absurd before the last rounds of nerfs? LOL, after he was buffed, that was when he was absurd. Then he slowly started to get balanced, then Riot was like "shit, to many kids crying out being destroyed top lane by Rengar, we must be nerf him in the ground now, then buff him after we find more suitable 'non-game breaking' changes".

Stats or no stats, I personally feel that Rengar just doesn't have it anymore. That could just be me, and I'm only saying this is because I was able to go even with champions that counter Rengar and now, whatever way you build him, other champions could do his job better.

Before Rengar was nerfed, he could push lanes, win in trades, become tanky and still do damage and even could 1v1 a fed late game ad carry. Now he can't do any of them due to how badly his base damages on W were nerfed too. Escaping with ultimate is nearly impossible, as is chasing. What made Rengar fun and enjoyable to me was nerfed. He doesn't have the damage anymore to compete with the other top laners like Jax, Irelia, Darius and Olaf.

The only thing that Rengar has going for him is that he can build pure tank and survive a long time, and I saw Rengar being played in a scrim vs CLG today. Hotshot was playing Cho'gath against a Rengar who built a shit ton of health, sure he was tanky as fuck, but did 0 damage. In team fights he was able to last for a extremely long time, but he couldn't do anything because of his 0 damage. Then there's HotshotGG on Cho'gath being just as tanky and do tons of damage (and that was without trinity force).

The base damage to W was nerfed so hard that it can't even clear caster minions anymore with a double cast, the only chance you could do it is if you were ahead or built AP.

You picked Rengar to win lane, push it hard then assassinate the AD carry/tank and peel in teamfight. He can't do any of those anymore.

Rengar was broken due to his skillset (so was Diana) and Riot in their massive nerfs obliterated them.

TLR: What Rengar can do, there are champions who do what he does better.
Summoner Name: Transfer to NA
Region: OCEANIC
I agree with all of this^
except for the Diana being horrid now. I actually looked at her win rate last night and thought "what kind of noobs are playing her?"
Anyways the only proper way to play Rengar now is in the jungle.
But he basically has the smallest window of time in which he can dominate, around level 6 to level 10 (untill they start getting more health).
Rengars damage is piss poor, he can't help in teamfights because he can just jump in on the adc get focused, and die immediately.
All he has is his level 6 to 10 ganks, hopefully that will win the match for him, but that's the only chance he has.
The Curious Whomba, Intruding Your Privacy.
Originally Posted by m0nk3y8 View Post
I agree with all of this^
except for the Diana being horrid now. I actually looked at her win rate last night and thought "what kind of noobs are playing her?"
Anyways the only proper way to play Rengar now is in the jungle.
But he basically has the smallest window of time in which he can dominate, around level 6 to level 10 (untill they start getting more health).
Rengars damage is piss poor, he can't help in teamfights because he can just jump in on the adc get focused, and die immediately.
All he has is his level 6 to 10 ganks, hopefully that will win the match for him, but that's the only chance he has.

Diana got nerfed to the ground.
[Urban] | Ormo | Team Sambo

I'm taking offers for my set
Originally Posted by EJM View Post
So I've noticed that runes are now getting in the way of my laning results, I don't have much runes (at least not enough to actually have do anything in-game).

I'm thinking going the old-fashioned AP page and AD page (MR and armor respectively as well).
Any help?

Oh and btw.

I WIN NUB.

Originally Posted by Numbers View Post
Diana got nerfed to the ground.

I still play her :<
New Zealand
~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~
PM Erth, he loves it.
~~~~~~~~~~
<~Lightningkid> I'm a spiteful dickhead
<Muur> Ah, good old Dutch Wall Sex..
<~Fish> I love handling dicks
Originally Posted by Uric View Post
I still play her :<

Still op in Twisted Treeline >.>
FIRED UP
Originally Posted by Devil View Post
Oh and btw.

I WIN NUB.

People suck at playing elise, horribly, play against me and I'll show you what she can actually do >=D

Anyway, devil and I started a debate about who would win, elise or eve, with me defending elise and devil defending eve, what do you guys think?
Last edited by EJM; Jan 3, 2013 at 02:53 PM.
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.